IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
The Old Coyote (Online)
  #1 12/20/19 10:04 AM
Last night on Dirt on Dirt broadcast, during the first red flag, they mentioned Arron Hernandaz would drive a sprint car for Kenny Baldwin next year.

Is this the same Kenny Baldwin from Baldwin Brothers racing who likes cats so much?

Real Race Cars Don't Have Fenders!
Ed
4 Likes: bighd0522, billw, jim goerge, tirespinner
PIT CART (Online)
  #2 12/20/19 10:07 AM
Yes
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 12/20/19 11:09 AM
Weve all done something we wish we wouldnt have done

When in doubt Gas It
7 Likes: addictedtodirt, campingman, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, racer-x, tirespinner
kendirt (Offline)
  #4 12/20/19 5:52 PM
Originally Posted by mc/rider:
Weve all done something we wish we wouldnt have done
Tortured and killed someone's pet and filmed it? No we all F'ing haven't
27 Likes: 3wide, bighd0522, Bill Angel, Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, erich45, FishBurger, hairracer44, interpreter66, J Watson, jdull99, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, JordanBlanton, Ken Bonnema, LocalYokel, miledirt, monkeyboy, PIT CART, PJ Wright, progressive22, racenut69, racer-x, rmr6nm, Rpracing1, TNRustler, wideopen24
PJ Wright (Online)
  #5 12/20/19 7:18 PM
I had hoped this individual was gone from the sport for good. However, knowing that many in the racing community understand that a pet is a member of their family, someone will now have the opportunity to 'express' their feelings to him.

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
9 Likes: Bill Angel, Chase Hightower, FishBurger, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, PIT CART, racer-x, Rpracing1
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #6 12/20/19 10:01 PM
Yes prisons are full of people now who wish they hadn't done to screw up there lives.
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #7 12/20/19 10:04 PM
Ok Mr perfect let him that is without sin cast the first stone.dont you dare stoop down and try to pick up a stone and cast it!
2 Likes: flagboy55, wright59
Z-man (Offline)
  #8 12/21/19 2:15 PM
Happy to see Kenny back as a car owner, he brings good equipment and the passion to win.

Will work for Race Tickets and Beer
5 Likes: dustbowl, flagboy55, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, tirespinner
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #9 12/22/19 5:38 AM
Anton Hernandez, has plenty of talent & will do a solid job, going for the USAC Sprint Car Rookie of the Year!
2 Likes: flagboy55, Will Shunk