IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #11 11/20/19 9:27 PM
Blackout avoided with a reprieve from Mother Nature. 6 heats. D Main. C Main. B Main. Top 20 in points are the starters for $20,000 to win. On the air now.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
richie (Offline)
  #12 11/20/19 9:42 PM
Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan:
In the promo reel shown in the leadup to going live on Flo, a black driver was shown in a car. Does anyone on here know his name and history? I would guess there have been others in open wheel dirt cars, but I’m not familiar with any.
Kevin Woody, an Army Combat Veteran, who does/did work overseas as an armed government bodyguard. Has raced a midget the past couple summers with USAC during Pennsylvania Midget Week and also at Du Quoin, mainly in a Steve Buckwalter team car.
4 Likes: jim goerge, jonboat15, Kansasdirtfan, luckybuc97
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #13 11/20/19 9:54 PM
Originally Posted by richie:
Kevin Woody, an Army Combat Veteran, who does/did work overseas as an armed government bodyguard. Has raced a midget the past couple summers with USAC during Pennsylvania Midget Week and also at Du Quoin, mainly in a Steve Buckwalter team car.
Good to know. Being a veteran makes me even more interested in following his career. Thanks Richie.

Bob Nikkel
2 Likes: jim goerge, jonboat15
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #14 11/20/19 11:01 PM
Cali, Where they'll subsidize, demand, regulate etc billions in solar and wind power. And let the existing transmission plants and delivery system go to heck

Charles Nungester
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #15 11/20/19 11:39 PM
Definitely less yellows and reds, tonight. Larson putting on a show, again.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Closed Thread