IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jeffnanny (Offline)
  #1 3/27/19 10:24 PM
Just want to say I hope that everyone has an outstanding and prosperous 2019 season. Whether you’re a fan, driver, owner, crew member or involved in any other way this goes to you. I’m still trying to put things together for my family team in hopes of continuing to chase my dreams as a driver and to keep moving forward and learning every night we hit the track. If it doesn’t work out for this year I’ll still be there to support my friends and family. Hope to meet some of you I don’t know and see all of you I do. Best wishes and hammer down!

Jeff Nanny #60
12 Likes: 2fast4u, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, dirt330, dkdorkboy, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, oppweld, superstock30, the visitor, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
revjimk (Offline)
  #2 3/27/19 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by jeffnanny:
Just want to say I hope that everyone has an outstanding and prosperous 2019 season. Whether you’re a fan, driver, owner, crew member or involved in any other way. I’m still trying to put things together for my family team in hopes of running this year. If it doesn’t work out I’ll still be there to support my friends and family. Hope to meet some of you I don’t know and see all of you I do. Best wishes and hammer down!

Jeff Nanny #60
Good luck Jeff!
2 Likes: jeffnanny, oppweld
Buster51 (Offline)
  #3 3/27/19 11:00 PM
Good Luck hope see you on the track.
2 Likes: jeffnanny, oppweld