IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #11 8/26/18 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by duel:
Great time seeing everyone and did get in 3 nights of H-ish racing. I just wish the reschedule could have been on a Saturday. hopefully an early start or an afternoon race on the 9th.
I think finding a Saturday with no schedule conflicts was about impossible. They run a quick show most Sundays. Hope that helps you. Like you said it was good to hang out with everybody.
3 Likes: duel, i love dirt track racing, opnwhlmnd
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #12 8/26/18 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
I think finding a Saturday with no schedule conflicts was about impossible. They run a quick show most Sundays. Hope that helps you. Like you said it was good to hang out with everybody.
Spot on, Brent. Now a race fan has an opportunity to see midgets wednesday and thursday, and sprints Friday and sunday. from a racing perspective, i feel they created a great opportunity from a bad situation.
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, tirespinner, wildman92, Will Shunk, WinglessLovers
voteforpedro (Offline)
  #13 8/26/18 2:17 PM
Don't forget the Silver Crown Cars at Lucas Oil (Raceway Park) Brownsburg, IN on Saturday!
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, JarrettFarms73, oldfan49
duel (Offline)
  #14 8/26/18 9:30 PM
ok, took last of vacation time for indy midgets. looks like a 5 day usac marathon. going to try to make the kokomo smackdown and work Monday. memories are more treasured than anything. do things while we can.....
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, JarrettFarms73, mc/rider, wildman92
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #15 8/27/18 3:22 PM
Wish Choo Choo Magoos Was In Indy !!! We Hit It Wednesday And Saturday After The Rain out. Awesome Food And Decor And When We Thanked Dave He Appreciated It !! Thanks For The Track Discount ! Thanks Jerry Spencer For The Heads Up !!
Closed Thread