IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
david mitchell (Offline)
  #21 7/26/18 9:50 AM
Motorhead 748 hit it on head.Long time Sprinter not so much.Don’t think he cares about first timers,or growing sport😹thats’s fine though.Like I said its your decision,and feelings on future of sport.Also liked comment about the fries being burnt.Very subtle ,but speaks volumes.
flagboy55 (Online)
  #22 7/26/18 10:20 AM
I get the whole food thing but here’s the caveat. I don’t spend the day and $50 on French fries.
motorhead748 (Offline)
  #23 7/26/18 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by brsteg:
Move to Ohio.
I've heard they do have some great ones.
tdt636 (Offline)
  #24 7/26/18 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
I get the whole food thing but here’s the caveat. I don’t spend the day and $50 on French fries.
I would spend $50 on Rally's fries...but only Rally's
3 Likes: flagboy55, jim goerge, motorhead748
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #25 7/26/18 11:20 AM
Well, Just Cant Resist A Comment !! Great post on Sprint Car Racing And French Fries lol. I too prefer Catsup or as some folks say Ketchup !! But you havent lived until you get Dust on your fries while watching the cars behind the leader trying to CATCH UP ! See you at the races ! Im Bringing My Catsup from home
ChetC (Offline)
  #26 7/26/18 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by TCR57:
Anytime I go out to eat I’m typically a sandwich guy. Which means I typically get French fries...
It’s been a long time since I read post I’ve liked this much. Very well written and very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
davidm (Offline)
  #27 7/26/18 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by MIKE HEIMEL:
Well, Just Cant Resist A Comment !! Great post on Sprint Car Racing And French Fries lol. I too prefer Catsup or as some folks say Ketchup !! But you havent lived until you get Dust on your fries while watching the cars behind the leader trying to CATCH UP ! See you at the races ! Im Bringing My Catsup from home
I like Malt Vinegar on my French Fries.
3 Likes: jim goerge, PIT CART, Speedwrench
brsteg (Offline)
  #28 7/26/18 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
I like Malt Vinegar on my French Fries.
I do if they are a natural cut fry like 5 Guys or Penn-Station. Then dip in some ketchup also.... and now I want 5 Guys......
Cage Faraday (Offline)
  #29 7/26/18 1:21 PM
Wendy's fries were better when they were plank style, now they suck 24/7, no hit or miss, just bad. I dig the metaphor though. Anybody else hungry?
cmakin (Offline)
  #30 7/26/18 1:55 PM
Am I wrong for liking mayonnaise on my fries? Spending some time across the pond had ruined me in many ways.

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.