IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 7/19/18 9:03 PM
Three race rain out.Make up the races as soon as possible, maybe a three day weekend in September.

When in doubt Gas It
3 Likes: flagboy55, jim goerge, oppweld
david mitchell (Offline)
  #2 7/19/18 9:31 PM
If the three races are rained out this weekend,run one on Mon, one on Tues,and Kokomo next Sunday to finish.That of course is dependent on the weather Mon and Tues.It is also dependent on whether the promoters at Plymouth and Lawrenceburg would take Mon and Tues.Everyone is here.People are here from Overseas.Vacations are planned for this.Do what you have to.. do to get all races in.It looks like it is going to be very difficult and challenging.
2 Likes: flagboy55, WinglessLovers
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #3 7/19/18 9:37 PM
I probably missed it somewhere but I don't think I've seen anywhere in the scheduling that the Monday and Tuesday would be used for rain problems. But David that sounds like a good idea. I hope we don't have deviate at all from the original plan, but running out of optimism
david mitchell (Offline)
  #4 7/19/18 9:45 PM
Flagboy,you have uttered a phrase that has never been used on this forum.David,I think that is good idea.😂To say this prior to SW is indeed a bold move.Be prepared for fallout.🤣maybe we can meet this week.👍
2 Likes: flagboy55, Stevensville Mike
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #5 7/19/18 9:56 PM
Originally Posted by david mitchell:
flagboy,you have uttered a phrase that has never been used on this forum.david,i think that is good idea.😂to say this prior to sw is indeed a bold move.be prepared for fallout.🤣maybe we can meet this week.👍
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 7/19/18 10:45 PM
They've used them dates before. SOme with success and others not so much.

Burg takes about 30-40 people to run, many have full time jobs. don't know if they will or won't, I don't speak for them. Just know that's a issue as they usually have police security at all three gates.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: flagboy55, jim goerge
billw (Offline)
  #7 7/19/18 11:18 PM
kokomo took a mon or tues rain date a few years back that also got rained out lawrenceburg did not try to run a make up the year they got rained out... oconners probably lost a lot of money at gas city last year on monday but i hope they run tues if nessecery
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, fish, flagboy55