IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
merice (Offline)
  #1 4/11/18 5:02 AM
Well I guess from the looks of the extended forecast for this weekend The-Burg might be another no go for racing as well as a lot of other tracks planning to run. Man this really sucks .
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, racegal
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 4/11/18 2:40 PM
Kokomo and Bloomington are running Fri. If they run Sat, i'll be at Burg. If Not, I'll see a race this darn weekend, one way or another

Charles Nungester
9 Likes: bobO, BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, mc/rider, PIT CART, racegal, tj39
scottfor410 (Offline)
  #3 4/12/18 5:27 AM
Original plan was Kokomo Friday and Saturday. Forecast has me going to Williams Grove Friday and Port Royal Saturday for the All Star shows. Sunday at Bedford doesn’t look promising. Y’all have safe travels wherever ya go.

Scott Combs
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, motorhead748
ronmil (Offline)
  #4 4/12/18 2:49 PM
My plans call for Bloomington and Putnamville; looks good for Bloomington, not so much for Putnamville.

Ron Miller
4 Likes: agar, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #5 4/12/18 5:35 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
My plans call for Bloomington and Putnamville; looks good for Bloomington, not so much for Putnamville.
Those are my intentions also. Hopefully the rain will hold off to get Bloomington in and the weather guessers have Saturday wrong. Hard to believe its mid-April and we haven't had a Sprint Car race in Indiana. Forecasting snow here in central Indiana on Monday morning. I was on the golf course in 80 degree weather today.
2 Likes: luckybuc97, ronmil