IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
boiler (Offline)
  #1 8/25/17 6:46 PM
Was T-Mez enter in tonight? Didn't see him on entry list Usac tweet
Bill Angel (Offline)
  #2 8/25/17 6:49 PM
He said on his Facebook page they ate taking the weekend off, possible concussion
3 Likes: jim goerge, Paul Westfall, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #3 8/25/17 6:49 PM
Originally Posted by boiler:
Was T-Mez enter in tonight? Didn't see him on entry list Usac tweet
They have made the decision to park the car for the weekend.
2 Likes: jim goerge, tirespinner
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #4 8/27/17 3:17 PM
I have tripled my respect for Mr. Briscoe as I heard him tell Thomas that this was just a race and that his health meant more than any race ever could, he ask him how he felt T told him, he said my feelings are not hurt if you are not 100% at that point I think they both made a decision that was best for T health.

I really thought it was cool that car owner/ Crew chief cared more for his driver than he did finishing the weekend, Kevin took the role of Thomas father and said lets sit and get better. Thank you sir.

Jerry #66j
42 Likes: addictedtodirt, AustinSprinter, bighd0522, Bill Angel, BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, cj02, cwfan08, davidm, dirtfan98, dwhitney1169, Eatin Dirt, EBookerFan, erich45, fish, i love dirt track racing, JarrettFarms73, Jbaldwin, jdull99, jim goerge, kgray1974, koolaid89, Kydehart, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, Mrs G, openwheelfan1, PIT CART, PJ Wright, Poorboyjocko, racefan20, racer58, Racin' girl, racinrich, rapid robert, ryan84, spicoli, suskybass, tdt636, tirespinner, TQ97, VSneader2
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #5 8/28/17 1:26 AM
Tmez...Hope ur Feelin Ok !!..hadn't seen or heard anything on Running 42x out West 4 Speed Week!!..Restn up now much more Important at this Point!!..hopein 4 Speedy Recovery!!..