IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mc/rider (Offline)
  #1 8/1/17 7:47 PM
Anyone know why Dave isnt in the Grey midget?

When in doubt Gas It
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #2 8/1/17 10:23 PM
His Facebook says he will be in it at the Belleville Nationals
5 Likes: davidm, flagboy55, mc/rider, tirespinner, turn4
mc/rider (Offline)
  #3 8/1/17 11:50 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
Thank you

When in doubt Gas It
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #4 8/2/17 6:58 PM
Dave Darland updated his FB today at about 1:00 PM and noted he will NOT be racing in Kansas this week. It says he will be racing the Sprint Car this weekend.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #5 8/2/17 8:50 PM
Yes I know I saw that that's why I posted it about 10:30
2 Likes: fish, mc/rider
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #6 8/2/17 9:09 PM
Yes I know I saw that that's why I posted it about 10:30
I'm sorry sir, but I cannot find a post from you today that indicates Dave Darland will NOT be at Belleville. At least not here on IOW. My apologies. My post was not intended to offend.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 8/2/17 9:48 PM
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1:
I'm sorry sir, but I cannot find a post from you today that indicates Dave Darland will NOT be at Belleville. At least not here on IOW. My apologies. My post was not intended to offend.

Don't worry pal. Lloyd is suffering from KBDD Kyle Bush Derangement Disorder .

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: scottyCbus, svfd830
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #8 8/2/17 10:20 PM
Dave Darland updated his FB today at about 1:00 PM and noted he will NOT be racing in Kansas this week. It says he will be racing the Sprint Car this weekend.
Once again the fat finger syndrome and the spell check strikes it was supposed to say he will not be at the Belleville Nationals I do apologize
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, openwheelfan1, tirespinner
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #9 8/2/17 10:21 PM
Once again the fat finger syndrome and the spell check strikes again lol it was supposed to say he will not be at Belleville I do apologize
streetglider (Offline)
  #10 8/2/17 10:47 PM
It's a sad state of affairs when somebody with Dave Darlands resume has to ask for sponsorship help to go run Belleville. I would like to think that there is an owner somewhere that would like to put that kind of talent into their car without having to bring some money. I know its an expensive sport, but dag gone it, I hate to see DD on the sidelines.
8 Likes: Buster51, davidm, flagboy55, jim goerge, oppweld, ShamrockRacin'48G, superstock30, tirespinner