IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
EB31 (Offline)
  #1 7/3/17 10:26 AM
Do you think Kokomo will have a strong field of sprints tonight???? Was thinking about making the trip.
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #2 7/3/17 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by EB31:
Do you think Kokomo will have a strong field of sprints tonight???? Was thinking about making the trip.
Anytime there is a race at Kokomo, it will be a great show! Hope you decide to come out!

Josh Spencer
7 Likes: cwfan08, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Kydehart, rapid robert, tirespinner, wildman92
EB31 (Offline)
  #3 7/3/17 11:17 AM
I was at Putnamville Saturday night and Haubstadt lastnight. Thought about making 3 in a row. I have never been to Kokomo.
3 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Kydehart
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #4 7/3/17 11:21 AM
If you have never been to Kokomo you are missing the best racing you will see, 50 cars or 15 cars a great show is going to be seen.

Jerry #66j
7 Likes: cwfan08, davidm, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, Pat O'Connor Fan, rapid robert, tirespinner
EB31 (Offline)
  #5 7/3/17 11:56 AM
I will be headed to Kokomo today! Thanks for your guys input.
7 Likes: cwfan08, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner, wildman92
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #6 7/4/17 11:11 AM
How did you like it? Hope you had a good time!

Josh Spencer
2 Likes: Kydehart, tirespinner
EB31 (Offline)
  #7 7/4/17 8:30 PM
I enjoyed the races lastnight and plan to return to that area Friday & Saturday this week for Sprint week. I definitely understand now why a lot of drivers like Kokomo. Happy Birthday sir!!
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, Josh Spencer, Kydehart, Pat O'Connor Fan, tirespinner
DIRT (Offline)
  #8 7/4/17 10:59 PM
Who won last night?
JarrettFarms73 (Offline)
  #9 7/5/17 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by DIRT:
Who won last night?
If you didn't know already, Big Daddy Windom took the win. Andretti 2nd. Can't remember after that. Stayed green the whole way allowing Chris to lap cars all the way through 6th. KTjr in the 17 had mechanical trouble a lap or two in and pulled off.