IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #1 7/13/16 9:09 AM
To see any racing tonight... geez this forecast is awful. Either option in IN looks iffy and that's all there is for miles. Unless someone can steer me different its looking like another day in a hotel.
davidm (Offline)
  #2 7/13/16 9:34 AM
Nothing worst than being on a racing trip and getting rained on. It's depressing.
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #3 7/13/16 9:46 AM
Well if you haven't been to the speedway museum yet you could make the trip over there. that will atleast break up the hotel some. You could also visit Speedway Indoor Karting for some fun. (Sarah Fishers new place)
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge
axman775 (Offline)
  #4 7/13/16 9:54 AM
maybe the weatherman will change his mind in the next few hours... I hope!
cleatziff (Offline)
  #5 7/13/16 11:04 AM
If you like beer Indiana has a really good craft brewery selection. Especially around Indianapolis. Downtown Indy has a lot of stuff to do that would at least break up hanging out in the hotel.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 7/13/16 12:21 PM
Looking better and better for Terre Haute but don't take my word for it, I already decided to alter plans till tomorrow and friday and I love Terre Haute but it's three hours.

Typical IN July weather, MUGGY WITH A CHANCE OF ANYTHING.

Charles Nungester
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #7 7/13/16 12:59 PM
Weather looks pretty simple to me today. If the blob in MO holds together... Will it hold off hitting THAT until after 10pm-ish... If not, not good. Not trying to be a downer, but doesn't take a meteorologist to figure that out.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #8 7/13/16 1:10 PM
Cloudy & breezy at the track now. We'll see what happens.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
3 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #9 7/13/16 2:02 PM
Guess Im going to have to join Jen in the Ice Cream Competition Thurs and Fri.

Charles Nungester
TCR57 (Offline)
  #10 7/13/16 2:14 PM
Wing and non wing 600s and Junior Sprints in Warsaw, IN at the Kosciusko County fairgrounds.