IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LPS Insider (Offline)
  #1 6/19/16 8:37 AM
Saturday, June 25, is our LPS Annual Fireworks Spectacular!

Join us for the best dirt track fireworks show anywhere!
Circle City Pyrotechnics always puts on a great show and
works in a surprise or two!

Sprints,
Modifieds,
Super Stocks,
and
Bombers!

General Admission $18.00
Pit Passes $30.00
Kids 10 and Under Always Free at LPS!

Pit Gates Open at 3
Main Gates Open at 4:30
Hot Laps at 6
and
Racing at 7!
2 Likes: agar, jim goerge
Lincoln Park Speedway (Offline)
  #2 6/21/16 9:01 AM
It is going to be a beautiful Saturday for racing and the Fireworks Spectacular!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 6/21/16 7:21 PM
Been practicing my AAHHHHS and OHHHHS and can"t even use them this year. But I hope everyone who can go has a blast
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 6/21/16 8:25 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Been practicing my AAHHHHS and OHHHHS and can"t even use them this year. But I hope everyone who can go has a blast
How soon, you think you'll be mobile? Just wondering, Heal up and on the good news

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: DirtHawk92, Great Scott, jim goerge
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 6/22/16 12:12 AM
Charles I really don"t know , I have never hurt this much before, as I was told they had quite a bit to cut out which if it will keep me around for a few more years they can cut more. I hope I am up and racing again in a couple of weeks , I"ll just have to see how I feel
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, treecitytornado
Great Scott (Offline)
  #6 6/22/16 2:09 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Charles I really don"t know , I have never hurt this much before, as I was told they had quite a bit to cut out which if it will keep me around for a few more years they can cut more. I hope I am up and racing again in a couple of weeks , I"ll just have to see how I feel
Jim take your time and make sure you heal up before you do much. It will be the best in the long run.
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, wildman92