IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
MMSA (Offline)
  #1 5/10/16 4:23 PM
The MMSA Winged Warriors go topless!

This Saturday night the series schedule takes a diversion to the famed Lincoln Park Speedway in beautiful downtown Putnamville Indiana.

This will be the 2nd time the MMSA has taken off the top wings in 2016. Wheel to wheel action 3 wide, don't miss it this Saturday night at Lincoln Park Speedway!

National Armed Forces Day - Military ID Receives $3 Discount
Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, Bombers
Pit Gates Open at 3PM
Main Gates Open at 4:30PM
Hot Laps at 6PM and
Racing Starts at 7PM

For series info: www.midwestminisprints.com
4 Likes: jim goerge, RickyBobby, VSneader2, Wayne Davis
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #2 5/11/16 11:46 PM
Stay away rain!
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #3 5/12/16 11:00 AM
I don't think rain will be the issue only 20% chance, just cooler temps looks like the high is 55º with a low of 39º on saturday.
17B (Offline)
  #4 5/12/16 3:37 PM
This race will be the first event of 2016 that we will use a point provisional to fill the field as the 21st starter!
Remember highest in current points, not making it into the main event, will receive a provisional start!
Good luck to all and see ya at the track!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 5/12/16 11:50 PM
Could stay real close to home and watch a parade (outlaws) but I'm heading on the 3 hour drive to LPS and watch the kind of sprint cars I love NON WING. Hope someone saves me a seat
3 Likes: Backitin, DirtHawk92, VSneader2
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #6 5/13/16 8:09 AM
I have been debating if I want to take all three boys out in the cold for it. (looking to be only 48º at race time) Wife wouldn't be able to make it so if they fall asleep on me getting them to the car afterwards proves to be very difficult.
2 Likes: DirtHawk92, jim goerge