IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Josh Spencer (Offline)
  #1 4/6/16 8:06 PM
I came across this while on Twitter and a fan, Jimmy Hillegas needs our help. They are looking for t-shirts to be donated to help with his current medical condition. The address is 802 Zuercher, IN. Ossian, IN 46777. I have attached a picture from his wife, with all of the details! Thanks!

Josh Spencer
15 Likes: billm233, BrentTFunk, cj02, dickster, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, EBookerFan, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Mrs G, racegal, rapid robert, wildman92, WinglessLovers
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #2 4/6/16 8:57 PM
Jimmy is a great guy and a hell of a race fan. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
11 Likes: billm233, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, Josh Spencer, mlamb, nedra_bahler_835@com, SPD 37, Steve Wendel, wildman92
CRA91 (Offline)
  #3 4/7/16 1:28 PM
Does anyone know if Jimmy is originally from Roanoke Ind.? My family moved from there in 1972 to California and I went to school(kindergarten-3rd grade) with a Jimmy Hillegas and was just wondering if it was the same guy.Either way, I'm so sorry to hear about this gentlemans health issues and I'm sure that the racing community will come together to help this man and his family thru their time of need.
Thoughts and Prayers for you.

Terry James Jr.
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #4 4/8/16 8:57 AM
Yep thats where he is from
CRA91 (Offline)
  #5 4/8/16 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Duane Hancock:
Yep thats where he is from
Thank you very much for the info.

Terry James Jr.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #6 4/8/16 11:46 AM
Just wanted to say a fast thank you for all the response so far, anyone that knows this family knows they are one of us.

Jerry #66j
STIDA.com 1-800-378-4608, Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery, Colescotts Mobile -1 Simpson Saftey
2 Likes: jim goerge, Josh Spencer
Scooter23 (Offline)
  #7 4/10/16 1:06 AM
bump