IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #1 4/6/16 2:22 PM
Gails appointment didn't go as well as we hoped.
The cancer has shrank, but is still there. They are waiting on phone call to find out when appointment is for radiation. Another appointment in the morning for more scans.
Just wanted to let everyone know.
Thank you all for all the prayers and support yal have shown my family. It means more then words will ever express.
Kasi chapman
7 Likes: Aces&Eights, Blackduce, dirtnonwingfan, Flatrightrear, jim goerge, Mrhitchguy, racegal
bigq11 (Offline)
  #2 4/6/16 2:27 PM
They will be in my prayers this evening.
2 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, WinglessLovers
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 4/6/16 2:52 PM
In my prayers every day to rid her of this cancer and the strength for all to survive it.

Charles Nungester
davidm (Offline)
  #4 4/6/16 3:44 PM
Will keep praying for Gail's complete recovery!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #5 4/6/16 4:12 PM
All the best....
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #6 4/6/16 4:57 PM
Thinking about you guys. Prayers from our racing families and all the great iow racing families.
Mrs G (Offline)
  #7 4/6/16 6:18 PM
Kasi, please let them know that the IOW family will continue to stand beside them and ride the waves until this storm calms!

Mrs G
11 Likes: Charles Nungester, davidm, dirtnonwingfan, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, Midget 89, racegal, rclaridge, SHORTBUS
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #8 4/6/16 7:20 PM
Originally Posted by Mrs G:
Kasi, please let them know that the IOW family will continue to stand beside them and ride the waves until this storm calms!

Mrs G

Mrs. G.,
I have and I will continue to let them know most definitely! I do know they love and miss ALL of you very much!! Right now, I think my dad is more concerned on her health right now. That is why they haven't been going racing since she was diagnosed. They do not have Internet anymore, however yal are more then welcome to send them cards and or letters.
The address is
Lloyd Chapman Jr and Gail
P.o. Box 436 Cayuga, Indiana 47928

We appreciate all the thoughts, prayers and concerns.
We all love you guys

Kasi Chapman
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Mrs G, racephoto1, SHORTBUS
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #9 4/6/16 8:19 PM
Kasi, prayers from this old man.
racegal (Offline)
  #10 4/6/16 8:58 PM
Gail and all of you are always in my prayers!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006