IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Hkamp1982 (Offline)
  #1 1/3/16 5:54 PM
During prelim nights after the races are over can people go into the pit area? I know you can do this at other events, but wasn't sure about here.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, Blitzman
Blitzman (Offline)
  #2 1/3/16 6:27 PM
Yes you can..
Rich Mersereau (Offline)
  #3 1/3/16 6:41 PM
It's practically mandatory, they sell ice cold beer to make sure your mingling goes well
John P Huss (Offline)
  #4 1/3/16 7:00 PM
You definitely want to go in
pits after each night

Best Regards,

John
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #5 1/3/16 8:04 PM
[QUOTE=Rich Mersereau;435531]It's practically mandatory, they sell ice cold beer to make sure your mingling goes well[/QUOTE

Oh no let's not start talking about the alleged beer😁🍺
DanGitt (Offline)
  #6 1/3/16 8:05 PM
If you have a grandstand seat, what need to happen to go to the pits before the racing starts? Thanks, Dan
dkc42 (Offline)
  #7 1/3/16 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by DanGitt:
If you have a grandstand seat, what need to happen to go to the pits before the racing starts? Thanks, Dan

Tuesday thru Thursday the pits are open until approximately 3 PM. There is also the option of upgrading your grandstand ticket to a pit pass. I believe when you do this you must do it for the rest of the week. The cost of upgrade is $15/day plus your grandstand ticket. You are given a wrist band with your seat number on it. With the length of the racing program on Saturday I will upgrade on Saturday only just to have somewhere to go between races during track prep to help the day move along.
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, red70racer
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #8 1/4/16 4:23 AM
Originally Posted by Hkamp1982:
During prelim nights after the races are over can people go into the pit area? I know you can do this at other events, but wasn't sure about here.
just wondering if you found Tix you were lookin for on another Board??..very possible I'll have (2) all nites, becoming avail. next few days!!..they are easy access ramp, open seating!!.. face value + Tix charges $262.00 X2 $524.00...Ph # will post when I have them in HAND....
  #9 1/4/16 9:38 AM
I got a ticket! Thanks though! Can't freaking wait as this will be my first trip to Tulsa!
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #10 1/4/16 8:54 PM
Originally Posted by Hkamp1982:
I got a ticket! Thanks though! Can't freaking wait as this will be my first trip to Tulsa!
I'm guessing it won't be your last!

Bob Nikkel
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Hkamp1982, rachasin