IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jdull99 (Online)
  #1 12/29/15 1:51 PM
Be one of the record entries!

Stealth/Gearte-12 available for rent. 33-inch "dirt car" (standard coil spring front/torsion bar rear).

Chassis and motor have won features at the prestigious Angell Park Speedway in Sun Prairie. Last full-season campaigned, the current package won a fast Dash at the track and recorded a second place "National midget" feature finish!

Frame has been worked on by winning "crew chief"/championship car builder John Callahan of Buzzard chassis. Engine 100% fresh by JAMR Racing Engines (midget racing accomplishments include former SP Fast Time and multiple pavement wins/championships, including USAC feature win).

Newer Gen2 KSE Steering gear. Direct-mount front hubs/wheels. Lighter-weight oil lines and newer fittings. Wilwood brake calipers. FRESH Winters rear-end.

Safety seat available, or we can install yours. A couple extra "sissy bars" around the cage for added safety. Titanium U-joint shield. One of the few national midgets still running the driver can see the front wheels!

Plenty of room on body panels for your sponsors/team numbers/designs (as simple as applying your stickers/even car number can be ordered).

Willing to work with your set-up suggestions (no egos here!) and/or will make every effort to prepare to our best ability.

On site track tools and all the spare parts/set-up chassis options we have will be hauled to the track Saturday.

Car is available for pre-event inspection/"fitting" 90 miles West of Chicago, just below the IL/WI border (4 mins from Rockford Speedway).

Please contact to discuss further information.

$3499 (add $350 for practice day)

$1699 for FRESH Gaerte -12 engine & accessories (EVERYTHING you would need...even u-joint/engine plate, etc if u wanted...etc)

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
jdull99 (Online)
  #2 1/3/16 6:05 PM
Let's make a deal today & have the equip avail to you next week!!!

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
DOWmotorsports (Offline)
  #3 1/3/16 6:36 PM
Assemble that Gaerte and lets go racing, if it runs all week I'll pay you some cash!
jdull99 (Online)
  #4 1/3/16 7:22 PM
Please provide more details of this plan. Who would be driving? One of my cars? how much cash are you offering? How does the car get there, etc (financially)?

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jdull99 (Online)
  #5 1/3/16 7:27 PM
On any of my rentals, I would return money if there was problems with my equipement. I am taking a "gamble" that way - I would like to take proper time preparing it all though so there would not be much concern though.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jdull99 (Online)
  #6 1/4/16 12:47 PM
Need more info asap. We can talk on the phone. 815 494-6002. Down payment to "assemble that Gaerte" would be necessary & you would be responsible for transportation & oil changes though. Pit passes & lodging? I'd be doing "leak-downs", valve settings, and staying on top of the fuel system too. Let me know if you were serious...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com