IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
lokwaidid (Offline)
  #1 9/2/08 11:44 AM
how do you think the winged sprints will do in 2 weeks? i think the only hope for a good race will be a slick track to slow things down. the other thought is that they might not be able to run flat out all the way around. not because they can't, but more speed in the straights, and less in the turns might be better.
corbin's mamaw
  #2 9/2/08 7:10 PM
If you want to see a good wing race invert the whole field then you see some good racing with a lot of passing.
lokwaidid (Offline)
  #3 9/3/08 7:54 PM
well, i guess either no one has any interest in winged sprints or no one has any interest in lawrenceburg. lol
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #4 9/3/08 8:01 PM
I really wanted to go Saturday night for the 10k to win, but Ohio State is playing USC and frankly, I CAN'T WAIT:applaud:
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #5 9/3/08 8:10 PM
Originally Posted by lokwaidid:
well, i guess either no one has any interest in winged sprints or no one has any interest in lawrenceburg. Lol
or both :o:
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #6 9/3/08 8:14 PM
Shortbus, GO TO YOUR ROOM!! LOL
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #7 9/3/08 8:19 PM
Originally Posted by lokwaidid:
how do you think the winged sprints will do in 2 weeks? i think the only hope for a good race will be a slick track to slow things down. the other thought is that they might not be able to run flat out all the way around. not because they can't, but more speed in the straights, and less in the turns might be better.
On our opening night we hosted the Midwest All Stars, It was a good show with alot of excitement. They set the all time fastest lap at the new track at 11.77 at i believe was 109 mph average speed. The track since then has been shaped better and has alot more room for racing. I look for a great 2 nights of racing and i believe i might even have Uncle Bob and Monica coming down to check it out.
Wherever you go that weekend, just make sure its a race at a dirt track, Thanks, Dave(Bozo) Rudisell
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #8 9/3/08 8:22 PM
Originally Posted by dave rudisell:
shortbus, go to your room!! Lol
will do dave ---- see ya for the mscs 10000 ---
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #9 9/3/08 9:14 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Shortbus, GO TO YOUR ROOM!! LOL
Best thing you could do Dave. is send him to his "Room":rolling

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
FishBurger (Offline)
  #10 9/3/08 9:45 PM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
Wherever you go that weekend, just make sure its a race at a dirt track, Thanks, Dave(Bozo) Rudisell
Oakey doakey Dave.....as you have directed, we'll be watching the USAC midgets on the dirt of IRP on Friday and then on the finely manicured clay of Anderson (100 lapper) on Saturday. :wink:wink