IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #1 7/21/15 1:32 PM
Looking over the entry list for the truck race tomorrow night, I noticed that Kyle Larson is not on there. I would have thought that after last year almost picking up the win, when his truck was practically used up he would be there this year. Guess i will have to pull for Norm Benning and Christopher Bell
2 Likes: koolaid89, luckybuc97
Wizard 05 (Offline)
  #2 7/21/15 3:02 PM
My understanding for the almost debockel from the King's Royal.. he was told he should rethink his priorities. Which is to bad. I think I'll stick with the old stand by Mr. Schrader.. or a dark horse of Chad Boat.. Kenny can still wheel the hell out of a dirt car.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 7/21/15 3:08 PM
Huh?

Charles Nungester
davidm (Offline)
  #4 7/21/15 3:27 PM
I want to see Rico in a truck at Eldora!
10 Likes: aj85racer, DirtHawk92, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, nathans1012, Puddin33, spicoli, Wayne Davis
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #5 7/21/15 3:55 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
I want to see Rico in a truck at Eldora!
Kinda what I said....where are all the "DIRT" ringers at...Oh I know if you want to get a ride there for this race from the smallest team it's $70,000.00.....NOT AT ALL about talent... Robert Ballou...Rico Abreu...Bryan Clausen...Dave Darland..Scott Bloomquist...Earl Pearson Jr.....Donnie Schatz...Shane Stewart.... just to name a few and so many more.... but then again it is NASCAR....we do have Christopher Bell and Schrader to pull for....The "SHOW" from last year ain't even there...Larson

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

VSneader2 (Offline)
  #6 7/21/15 4:07 PM
Originally Posted by Wizard 05:
My understanding for the almost debockel from the King's Royal.. he was told he should rethink his priorities. Which is to bad. I think I'll stick with the old stand by Mr. Schrader.. or a dark horse of Chad Boat.. Kenny can still wheel the hell out of a dirt car.
What debockel are you speaking of? Larson didn't drive in the king's royal.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #7 7/21/15 4:29 PM
Guess Kyle isn't suppose to watch dirt racing cuz that's all he did at the kings. Watched his team win
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #8 7/21/15 4:32 PM
i would guess because he was at the kings till 5am and then raced at new hampshire.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Nate, VSneader2
Spi-nex (Offline)
  #9 7/21/15 7:06 PM
Bobby Pierce Jr will be running a truck.
4 Likes: davidm, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, nathans1012
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 7/21/15 8:35 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierhillbilly:
i would guess because he was at the kings till 5am and then raced at new hampshire.
I seen Larson interview after nascrap racing event and from what I heard him say was chip was not happy with him being out so late and said that he needs to be more focused on nascrap and he said that it is paying the bills and he will be have more attention on nascrap. Lol.
2 Likes: jim goerge, rachasin