IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
duel (Offline)
  #1 6/23/15 3:44 PM
You really have to search to find any info on old timers this Saturday. Any news on drivers that may be there? Thanks.
1121 (Offline)
  #2 6/23/15 6:31 PM
If you go to the King of Wings website ( www.kingofthewing.net ), it gives the schedule for all three King of Wings races this weekend, including Winchester.

It's probably not what you're looking for, but PDP Racing will hopefully running all three nights. "Gentleman" Jim Payne lost the coin toss and will be behind the wheel all three nights. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It's a big endeavor for a team like ours to race three night in a row.

Everyone is welcome to stop on by and say hi. We will have the white 100 car. And in honor of this weekend, after saturday night at Winchester, if you stay around and help load up, I'll give you a free beer!

Heck, buy us a sandwhich and we'll put your name on the car!

Tom Paterson
PDP Racing
10 Likes: 2fast4u, Bostonian, BrentTFunk, duel, EBookerFan, fish, i love dirt track racing, oljonesy, speed bump, WinglessLovers
cj11l (Offline)
  #3 6/23/15 9:23 PM
Check out their Facebook page...Winchester Old Timers...some info there on drivers and cars that will be there.
2 Likes: duel, fish
oljonesy (Offline)
  #4 6/23/15 11:25 PM
your on.
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, duel, fish
PIT CART (Offline)
  #5 6/27/15 1:05 PM
Anybody down there? How are things looking?
1121 (Offline)
  #6 6/27/15 2:04 PM
It's damp. But they keep telling me they are committed to getting it in.

Tom Paterson
3 Likes: fish, i love dirt track racing, PIT CART
Rvr71 (Offline)
  #7 6/29/15 3:46 PM
Many thanks Tom Patterson. We really appreciate having friends like you and Jim. Next time lunch is on me but I want in on the coin toss.