IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racen857 (Offline)
  #1 6/7/15 8:39 AM
Not sure how many got to see the great race at Port Royal. The track got dusty during the feature, but other wise was great. The USAC track record was broken 4 times during time trails. The new mark being set by Shane Cottle, 3, Franckowiak-18.896.

My family and got to spend some great time with a few of the drivers, Thanks to Jon Stanbrough and Kyle Cummins and afew others for taking time out of busy night to spend of time with the kids.

Well see you all during ISW.
17 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, davidm, dickster, DirtHawk92, fish, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, mc/rider, racing2bwithu2, ronmil, Scooter, SPRINTCAR, turn4, WinglessLovers
NOSTINKINWINGS (Offline)
  #2 6/7/15 10:37 AM
INTENSE was the key word last night. So much close racing my little pea brain went to sleep hard. The boys put on an unbelievable show of FAST and very close racing. It's great to see racing at The Port without the cars stretched all around the track.This is a MUST SEE event for SPRINT CAR fans..
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, Charles Nungester, dickster, DirtHawk92, fish, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, mc/rider, mpvintage54, ronmil, Scooter, SPRINTCAR
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 6/7/15 12:40 PM
I am so glad you guys are getting to see the BEST racing in the world. That's what we see week in week out
2 Likes: DirtHawk92, flagboy55
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #4 6/7/15 1:01 PM
USAC is very good at Port Royal.
3 Likes: flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, SPRINTCAR
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #5 6/7/15 3:35 PM
https://www.facebook.com/usacracing?fref=ts

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jballou12, jerrydt