IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #1 6/4/15 10:48 PM
Robert Ballou wins New Egypt over Stanbrough Hines Darland Thomas Stockon Windom Cottle Bacon Boespflug...

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
14 Likes: BrentTFunk, CRA91, EBookerFan, fish, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, jim goerge, oldtimer, racegal, rachasin, ronmil, sc17x, SprintManDave
The Scientist (Offline)
  #2 6/4/15 11:05 PM
Best driver in the country
triplexxx (Offline)
  #3 6/4/15 11:33 PM
Dust bowl what can u say.
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #4 6/4/15 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by triplexxx:
How about congratulations to the winner for a start?
10 Likes: AustinSprinter, Can26, davidm, EBookerFan, fish, i love dirt track racing, jballou12, PIT CART, sprintracer82, Ty
openwheelfan1 (Online)
  #5 6/4/15 11:51 PM
Robert Ballou just has it figured out right now! Heavy, fast, or dry and dusty, it doesn't seem to matter. Congrats to him and his team!
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, AustinSprinter, bighd0522, fish, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, Pat O'Connor Fan
triplexxx (Offline)
  #6 6/5/15 12:03 AM
How about the push truck driver running over leary
Birdsboro (Offline)
  #7 6/5/15 1:34 AM
I didn't see that happen... Yes it was dusty, yes its a goofy track, but lets not forget that everybody had the same track. Plus Robert had a bunch of good cars in front of him to start the feature...
8 Likes: AustinSprinter, BrentTFunk, davidm, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, oldfan49, Pat O'Connor Fan
Ty (Offline)
  #8 6/5/15 8:06 AM
Originally Posted by triplexxx:
Lets just be thankful that they were actually able to get a race in.... on the third try.
7 Likes: AustinSprinter, Charles Nungester, davidm, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, Scooter
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #9 6/5/15 9:13 AM
It's not a great track for non-winged cars, as it was all hugging around the guardrail all night, but Ballou was impressive and at least they raced. The cold kept the crowd down unfortunately.
2 Likes: jballou12, triplexxx
The Scientist (Offline)
  #10 6/5/15 3:17 PM
I love you when you go in the pits and see Ballou working so hard to get his car ready and all those other big name drivers are sitting in their cars letting everyone else do the work.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, jballou12, Midget 89, Pat O'Connor Fan