IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #1 1/14/15 1:56 AM
Sammy starts 4th and wins over Clausen, Kruseman, Bell, Larson and Kevin Swindell.
SteveB31 (Offline)
  #2 1/14/15 2:03 AM
And Larson wins the C, the B, and the A Feature!!!!!!!!
7 Likes: 5krunner, AustinSprinter, billwill7, Charles Nungester, har59, ISF, KENDALLRACING
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #3 1/14/15 2:12 AM
And Zach Daum looked to be the one to win, but gets caught up in a lap car mess, comes back to finish 9th but has work to do on Saturday.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
2 Likes: billwill7, kart31rac
rachasin (Offline)
  #4 1/14/15 10:07 AM
One more lap and BC would have got him!
7 Likes: 7xCoop, AustinSprinter, billwill7, KENDALLRACING, racefan20, rclaridge, Rpracing1
rclaridge (Offline)
  #5 1/14/15 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by rachasin:
One more lap and BC would have got him!
Sammy can say whatever he wants,BC was easily the fastest car on the track!
4 Likes: 7xCoop, billwill7, racefan20, rachasin
JDFAST (Offline)
  #6 1/14/15 1:10 PM
The only thing that really matters, is who wins the A Main Saturday, everything else is just foreplay
3 Likes: Geoff Kaiser, interpreter66, racenut69
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #7 1/14/15 6:53 PM
So what if Clausen would've won with "one more lap?" Kudos to Sammy for being out of a car for five months and still being able to win at 59.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #8 1/14/15 7:31 PM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
So what if Clausen would've won with "one more lap?" Kudos to Sammy for being out of a car for five months and still being able to win at 59.
Tom, are you just spelling his name wrong to be disrespectful? Is it a Sammy fan thing? He's won 4 USAC national championships. I think everybody should know how BC's name is spelled, by this point. I'm just asking.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
4 Likes: rachasin, rclaridge, Shawn, team3521
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #9 1/15/15 1:56 AM
My mistake on Clauson's name. I like him and should just say BC like most everybody else. I really can't believe you tried to call me out on this, Jerry, with the way spelling is destroyed on this and other forums everyday. And, yeah, I'm a 40-plus year Sammy fan and just glad to see him on the track and doing well. 14TH to first in his B-Main and 18th to 5th in the A on Wed. Don't anybody ever put that extra "t" in Chase's last name 'cause somebody's watchin'.
4 Likes: addictedtodirt, Dirtfan, PIT CART, Tony74
team3521 (Offline)
  #10 1/15/15 5:40 AM
ANYBODY! but slammin sammy and his kid!
And yes, this is meant to be disrespectful! And is my opinion.
6 Likes: 7xCoop, AustinSprinter, Flatrightrear, Joe@ScaleSprints, rachasin, Rpracing1