IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 12/10/14 6:02 PM
Plymouth Speedway
Plymouth, Indiana
http://www.plymouthspeedway.net

From Tracks Facebook Page.

USAC National Midget Series comes to Plymouth Speedway on Friday, May 29th and again on Saturday, May 30th 2015.

Ed Kennedy and Kevin Miller the President and CEO of USAC, have come to an agreement to bring in the USAC National Midget Series Friday and Saturday May 29th and 30th to the Playground of Power. More Details to come.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, dickster, dirtball, EBookerFan, Joe@ScaleSprints, mowerman, rightrear, Shawn Harper, speed bump
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #2 12/10/14 8:13 PM
This is good news! Hope that USAC can *FOCUS* some attention on their Top Midget Division for a change.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: Kuhn74, mowerman, nathans1012
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #3 12/10/14 9:46 PM
Originally Posted by nathans1012:
Plymouth Speedway
Plymouth, Indiana
http://www.plymouthspeedway.net

From Tracks Facebook Page.

USAC National Midget Series comes to Plymouth Speedway on Friday, May 29th and again on Saturday, May 30th 2015.

Ed Kennedy and Kevin Miller the President and CEO of USAC, have come to an agreement to bring in the USAC National Midget Series Friday and Saturday May 29th and 30th to the Playground of Power. More Details to come.
Add in the USAC Sprint Cars, great weekend..

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #4 12/11/14 11:43 AM
Hope it isn't too hot.
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #5 12/12/14 1:37 PM
Just seen on the tracks Facebook page Plymouth Speedway track owner Ed Kennedy is looking at adding USAC Sprints to the Friday night portion of the show.

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
3 Likes: bigq11, Shawn Harper, speed bump
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #6 12/26/14 1:08 AM
410 Non-Wing Sprints have been added to the Friday night portion of this show for May 29th.

Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 12/29/14 5:43 PM
Thinking of making my first trip to check this place out.
mowerman (Offline)
  #8 12/29/14 9:45 PM
Great track and the people that run it Tim . We went to a mid week show last year , seen one of the best races of the year ..
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, nathans1012, worm
Nate (Offline)
  #9 12/29/14 10:27 PM
Hopefully with the new surface down they don't burn down to the asphalt underneath next year like open wheel Wednesday this Summer
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #10 12/30/14 5:03 PM
Originally Posted by mowerman:
Great track and the people that run it Tim . We went to a mid week show last year , seen one of the best races of the year ..
I appreciate the advice, it's nice to hear things from somebody i know! The overhead pictures look nice on the website and hopefully things work out and i can make the trip in May.