IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
GO_HOOSIERS (Offline)
  #1 10/16/14 10:16 AM
got a little one that doesn't want anything but sprint cars for Christmas. Anyone know best place, or anywhere to buy
hhiester (Offline)
  #2 10/16/14 10:19 AM
www.racediecast.com they are in louisiana
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #3 10/16/14 10:47 AM
Kendra n Steve have been promoting a place called planbsales.com . They have some die cast sprints.
darnall (Offline)
  #4 10/16/14 1:01 PM
When my son was old enough to start playing with cars I had a job as a local a delivery driver. There were a few flea markets on my route, and they all had multiple booths that were filled with hotwheels or racing collectibles. I found tons and tons of 1/64 scale sprintcars, most from the old racing champions line, for 1-4 bucks each, still in the packaging.

This was a very economical way to get mysel...uh...my son a good inventory of hotwheels sized sprintcars to play with, and it wasn't a big deal if wings or tires got lost off them since I didn't have to pay typical new diecast prices for them.

Hotwheels also made a sprintcar...called "slideout" and I have seen 5-6 different paintjobs offered on them. It's difficult to walk into Walmart and find them these days, but I imagine ebay is full of them for normal hotwheels prices.
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #5 10/16/14 5:28 PM
Try those first but I order from Greenlight for my boy. Not sure about Sprints but they have real nice other 1/64 stuff. Ebay prolly is loaded up too.
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #6 10/16/14 7:07 PM
How old of a little one? Why not try a 1/24 plastic model sprint car build together, if he/she is old enough.
DaveP63 (Offline)
  #7 10/16/14 7:28 PM
http://www.gearheadsindy.com/index.html

If he doesn't have it, he can get it. Prices are pretty good too.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 10/16/14 11:42 PM
Hoosier If you're interested in 1/25 scale shoot me a pm