IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
WRP DK (Offline)
  #1 9/28/14 5:23 PM
Last year this was a phenomenal show and one that you will want to make every effort to come see. If you like open wheeled sprint racing them WRP is your place to be on October 10th. Schedule your vacation day now because you can follow it up with another all sprint show the next night down the road.
Attachments:
image.jpg (364.7 KB)

4 Likes: Charles Nungester, dkdorkboy, i love dirt track racing, racing2bwithu2
double checkered (Offline)
  #2 9/29/14 9:28 PM
I have offered to reimburse the pit entry fee ($30) for every driver who enters all three classes and takes a competition green. I hope for a good turn out of cars, drivers, and fans. I'll see your there.

Jeremy
7 Likes: AP64, apexonephoto, Charles Nungester, cwfan08, racegal, racing2bwithu2, SPRINTCAR
Eatin Dirt (Offline)
  #3 9/30/14 8:40 AM
Have never seen a race at Waynesfield, but planning on changing that on the 10th. Looking forward to a good show.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt_trackgurl006, racing2bwithu2
Sprintcarfanatic (Offline)
  #4 9/30/14 4:55 PM
Dadgum dude I want a job where you work !!! it would be nice to see 5 or more guys take the challenge.

Is there any mini sprint guys calling say a T-Mez, PPMiller or the like ?
double checkered (Offline)
  #5 9/30/14 5:15 PM
You don't want a job where I work. I just do what I can to help out those that put on the show. I'm always a fan first and its just a little way to say thanks. I'd buy all their passes if I could.....but I'm not "that" guy. It's gonna be a good one.

Jeremy
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #6 10/1/14 6:26 AM
Sprintcarfantic I sent ya a private message....Lloyd
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #7 10/2/14 8:11 PM
Facebook Flyer includes purse structure for NW and 360 http://www.facebook.com/Waynesfield....if_t=notify_me

Charles Nungester
WRP DK (Offline)
  #8 10/2/14 10:49 PM
The Mini Sprint purse is a really nice one throughout the field. This show is better this year than last. Let's all hope for decent weather.
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #9 10/3/14 7:26 AM
Fun Fest in Brownstown for sprints on Friday the 10th much closer to my house! Lots of good drivers will be there! Takes to long to get to Waynesfield on a Friday! But I would like to make a race up there in the future sounds like a great place.
WRP DK (Offline)
  #10 10/5/14 8:41 PM
Well the week of this big event is here. We plan on topping the great event last season and look for a great turnout. That's how races like this stay on the schedules. Hope to see you all there.
4 Likes: Barr, dkdorkboy, duel, racing2bwithu2