IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #1 6/16/14 1:03 AM
With Indiana Midget Week now concluded, what is the one thing that you enjoyed the most about the 4 days of racing? Also, how many shows were you able to attend?

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #2 6/16/14 1:13 AM
The sprint feature at Lawrenceburg. That was just nuts! There were more battles in that thing from beginning to end, than one of those late night Chinese Kung Fu movies.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
9 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330, Gregg, mc/rider, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, Phylo82, robert gatten, team3521
triplexxx (Offline)
  #3 6/16/14 1:16 AM
A men jerry
jjones752 (Offline)
  #4 6/16/14 5:36 AM
Rico pulling the belts down and getting his elbows up with six screws in a broken collarbone; he's a bigger man than a lot of us...
I got to LPS and Kokomo, the first and the last.

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
4 Likes: Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, speed bump
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #5 6/16/14 1:17 PM
After doing parts of Indiana Midget Week for the last five years or so here's my $.02. First off, the weather. This year it wasn't quite as hot as it's been and that's ok by me. The crowds were good at the three shows i seen. Friday night the track came back in 3 and 4 later on and i really like the way B-town has the tree background behind the pits. Saturday the guys were all racing like the payout was the Mopar Million! Crazy passing and i wish i had 4 eyes so i could see more! The re-work Dave did on the track was a bullseye, you can't have it come out any better than that. Also nice visiting with Dave Saturday night and Sunday morning before we pulled out. Can only make the Burg once a year but Dave always remembers me! Sunday was more good midget racing, tore up some cars but everybody was ok. Got dusty for the sprint feature but that's a rare occasion there and i still enjoyed the show. Coming from Wisconsin our luck has been good with the weather, we seem to keep the rain away which is a good thing cause you never know when a snow storm could follow us to Indiana!
2 Likes: Mud Packer, team3521
davidm (Offline)
  #6 6/16/14 2:03 PM
Tim can you come to PA next year for Eastern Storm and bring your good weather luck with you?
2 Likes: Mud Packer, robert gatten
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #7 6/16/14 3:33 PM
The fan support at Halfmoon for Josh, we have the best fans in the world.

Thank you all

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer racing
7 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirtnonwingfan, Duane Hancock, erich45, i love dirt track racing, Mud Packer, speed bump
mc/rider (Offline)
  #8 6/16/14 4:45 PM
Zack Daum heat at LB

When in doubt Gas It
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #9 6/16/14 9:03 PM
Originally Posted by davidm:
Tim can you come to PA next year for Eastern Storm and bring your good weather luck with you?
That's a good thought but i need to first know the re-percussions of what could happen to me if rain does happen!
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #10 6/16/14 10:01 PM
I agree with jerry shaw, but I would put that midget feach in there too, not as intense as the sprint feach, but awesome none the les!