IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
robert gatten (Offline)
  #1 2/24/14 12:45 AM
How do you win rookie of the year ? Hell , just wreck the other rookie's challenging for the honor.
8 Likes: billwill7, Flatrightrear, Gregg, I Miss Manzy, jdull99, luckybuc97, speed bump, Task Force
trecraft (Offline)
  #2 2/24/14 12:50 AM
Originally Posted by robert gatten:
How do you win rookie of the year ? Hell , just wreck the other rookie's challenging for the honor.
He is the leader for " Wreckie of the Year ".
cbaumeyer48 (Offline)
  #3 2/24/14 1:03 AM
Same story in Nationwide last year.... Bulldog everyone out of the way.....grandpa has the checkbook to cover it! Lol
Gregg (Offline)
  #4 2/24/14 1:17 AM
He learned from the best.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #5 2/24/14 1:30 AM
In the old days he would have learned through black eyes. After getting three or four of those, he'd stop wrecking half the field by himself.
2 Likes: billwill7, team3521
richie (Offline)
  #6 2/24/14 2:49 AM
He is driving the black #3 after all. He was just trying to "rattle the cage" of half the starting field.
4 Likes: Speedwrench, Steve Wendel, Task Force, team3521
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 2/24/14 2:49 AM
3 on the pole
Jr in victory lane, I called it a week ago.
Larson came from a couple laps down and was running in the 24th place when taken out, Yeah there was some lucky dog stuff but nothing anyone else out there couldn't take advantage of. Good Job Kyle. Now go show em some real, Non restrictor plate racing

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: billwill7, Onlydirt, team3521
cmakin (Offline)
  #8 2/24/14 6:20 AM
Originally Posted by robert gatten:
I am still wondering why they let the finish under yellow stand. . . oh, wait. . . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
jjones752 (Offline)
  #9 2/24/14 6:42 AM
Once the field gets the white, a checker/yellow ends the race.

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
miledirt (Offline)
  #10 2/24/14 7:39 AM
Amazing... I think Harvick was right the first time about this kid. Allgaier had a solid top 20 going til Dillon took out Newman and Justin got caught in that aftermath. No fan of Austin Dillon here, it's gettin old
4 Likes: billwill7, Bostonian, PIT CART, team3521