IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 1/16/14 7:48 PM
It is nice to see our good friend Dave Argabright go into the Sprint Car Hall of Fame.

You truely deserve this honor and we are proud to call you our friend.

Congratulations Dave.

Jerry, Sarah, Paul, Audrey, Josh, Shannon and car owner Sonny Spencer #66j
stida.com/ HalfMoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com
27 Likes: B-square, badgerfan, billwill7, cowboyhar69, Danny Burton, davidm, erich45, Honest-Sam, Jack Dupp, jerrydt, K9Racer, kart31rac, martz32, MIKE HEIMEL, Mud Packer, PIT CART, PJ Wright, racegal, RichH, Shawn Harper, slick01, SOROKACH35FAN, speed bump, SprintManDave, team3521, TNRustler, TQ29m
slick01 (Offline)
  #2 1/16/14 10:30 PM
We agree. Dave's books and race coverage have given us great pleasure over the years. Congrats Dave!

Jeff and Ina Morrell
team3521 (Offline)
  #3 1/17/14 4:41 PM
Great to see that Dave's contributions to our sport that we love is being recognized with this honor.
I look forward to reading his work in the future.
Scooter23 (Offline)
  #4 1/28/14 1:29 AM
Jerry - You are absolutely correct. Open wheel racing is lucky to have a wordsmith like Dave on board. Not only that, but he is genuinely one of the downright nicest guys you could even meet.
We are proud to have a local guy like Dave as the written (and sometimes TV) voice of sprint car racing.
If you don't know Dave, introduce yourself if you see him at the track!

Scooter Williamson
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #5 1/28/14 8:01 AM
Nice to see hard work rewarded. Dave always has a quality product.
RxIxCxH (Offline)
  #6 1/28/14 9:51 AM
You can't call yourself a race fan if haven't read Earl! Congratulations Dave, your the best.
davidm (Offline)
  #7 1/28/14 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by RxIxCxH:
You can't call yourself a race fan if haven't read Earl! Congratulations Dave, your the best.
Or Let 'Em All Go!, by Chris Economaki and Dave Argabright another great book.
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #8 1/29/14 2:48 PM
Congratulations, Dave. You have contributed greatly to the sport. You could not be more deserving.

#9 1/30/14 12:18 AM
Thank you all for the kind words. The National Sprint Car Hall of Fame is a great organization and I'm excited and humbled at the thought of being inducted. Most of all I appreciate the kind words of support I've received over the past few days, it has really meant a lot.

Thanks again!
5 Likes: backstretchdave, cowboyhar69, EBookerFan, Jerry Spencer, K9Racer
Trippy (Offline)
  #10 1/30/14 5:48 AM
Was great to see Dave at the Chili Bowl - Great guy - was fortunate to have him down in New Zealand about 10 years ago. Well deserved Dave - cheers Bryce