IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ggerline (Offline)
  #1 6/7/13 11:28 AM
Is there a list floating around out there for 2013 Midget Week entries?

Anyone know if Larson is running? If so, what nights?
3 Likes: bsmith8, KENDALLRACING, nathans1012
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #2 6/7/13 11:34 AM
He said last night..Gas City, Putnamville,Kokomo

Posted via Mobile Device

Fred Zirzow
19racer
  #3 6/7/13 5:38 PM
Originally Posted by Fred Zirzow:
He said last night..Gas City, Putnamville,Kokomo

Posted via Mobile Device
Have to wait and see what his NASCAR car owner say. He said nothing without a wing they don't want me running. Time will tell

Posted via Mobile Device
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #4 6/10/13 7:17 AM
don't much matter/ we all know he ain't no cole whit (lmao)

private joke, a buddy from out of state was a wee bit drunky after Larson won a midget show at the burg a couple years back and told larson "you ain't no cole whit", while I fell down laughing, with Larson's superior talent quite obvious.

Posted via Mobile Device
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #5 6/10/13 7:35 AM
Well no thats because he is Kyle Larson!!
dirtnut (Offline)
  #6 6/10/13 9:34 AM
Kyle ran the opening night of Illinois Midget Week at Jacksonville and won the feature. So he can run race cars without a wing...just not sprint cars. Hope he makes as many as his schedule allows.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #7 6/10/13 9:40 AM
That's one of the things I really like about Kyle Larson. He will jump out of the stock car and head straight for a dirt track, every chance he gets. The guy is a true racing junkie.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
3 Likes: dirtfan98, jim goerge, Mike M 67
Ty (Offline)
  #8 6/10/13 9:47 AM
Originally Posted by dirtnut:
Kyle ran the opening night of Illinois Midget Week at Jacksonville and won the feature. So he can run race cars without a wing...just not sprint cars. Hope he makes as many as his schedule allows.
I wish they'd let him run the sprinter too. Kyle is a lot of fun to watch
Stealth87 (Offline)
  #9 6/11/13 1:16 PM
About a month ago on Twitter someone asked him if the rumors about him not being able to run a non winged sprint car were true. He confirmed those rumors to be false

"Real race cars dont have doors"
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #10 6/11/13 3:12 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth87:
About a month ago on Twitter someone asked him if the rumors about him not being able to run a non winged sprint car were true. He confirmed those rumors to be false
He said today on Twitter he's heading to Indy to have his seat fit into a sprint car... If he's going to run this week, I don't know how he can run a midget at one place and a wing car somewhere else on the same night.
2 Likes: jim goerge, SETracing