IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS (Offline)
  #1 4/3/13 3:16 PM
SPIKER RACING PRODUCTS HAS A 1000cc ERC GSXR 1000 POWERED LIGHTING SPRINT FOR RENT AT WAYNESFIELD MOTORSPORTS PARK.
PLEASE
E-MAIL SPIKERRACINGPRODUCTS@YAHOO.COM
OR CALL ROB WINKS 937-418-7736
FOR MORE INFO.

Posted via Mobile Device
cbaumeyer48 (Offline)
  #2 4/3/13 9:15 PM
Cost and stips?

Posted via Mobile Device
  #3 4/3/13 9:50 PM
We were looking to get $350-$500 per night. Renter keeps all winnings. There will be a crash deposit. We will put a competitive car on the track. If renter wants new tires they have to provide them.
97juicedgmc (Offline)
  #4 4/3/13 11:20 PM
kind of off topic but .... is there some one around still making parts for ERC cars or chassis? i know rpm racecraft was going to try and keep it going but havent heard much.... was interested in that 05 car you had rob but thats what i was leary about.... i know there good cars but its nice calling bailey or hench and having parts dropped off if i didnt have time or resources to build or make it in shop
Jim Gardner (Offline)
  #5 4/4/13 8:13 AM
Most, if not all, Bailey parts fit an ERC as well.

Jim Gardner
  #6 4/4/13 11:51 AM
You can buy Bailey chassis parts for every part on this car. Also Speed Partz sell parts for it also.

Posted via Mobile Device
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #7 4/5/13 9:21 AM
Originally Posted by 97juicedgmc:
kind of off topic but .... is there some one around still making parts for ERC cars or chassis? i know rpm racecraft was going to try and keep it going but havent heard much.... was interested in that 05 car you had rob but thats what i was leary about.... i know there good cars but its nice calling bailey or hench and having parts dropped off if i didnt have time or resources to build or make it in shop
Andy Bradley is in the process of becoming a builder fo ERC...spoke to him on the phone last week ...he, his brother and Damon Fortune are putting this together and he has all of Allen's gigs....GOOD FOR THOSE GUY"S and Division II midget racing as a whole

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #8 4/5/13 9:49 PM
Not exactley, we are building cars but nothing to do with ERC, however we do have alot of ERC parts laying around!

Posted via Mobile Device
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #9 4/6/13 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by Bradleyracing86:
Not exactley, we are building cars but nothing to do with ERC, however we do have alot of ERC parts laying around!

Posted via Mobile Device
Sorry Andy....must of miss understood....par for the course here lately!!

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

#10 4/7/13 9:45 PM
We are going to rent the car for $450 a night plus a $1500 crash deposit cash. We are going to offer 50% of the rental fee will go towards car if you want to buy it. Car rental is week by week. We work on the car all you do is show up and race.