IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #1 9/11/12 3:22 PM
USAC Competition Director Dave Brzozowski has tendered his resignation following two years of service overseeing the National Racing Operations for the Speedway, Ind.-based organization.

Citing his need to direct his skiils in another direction after months of deliberation, his resignation, submitted August 31, becomes effective October 1.

“I am grateful to USAC for the opportunities extended me the past two years,” says Brzozowski, “but feel the time for me to move in another direction has arrived. This decision was not generated by another job opportunity, although I have been fortunate to secure another motorsports-related position which I will assume shortly.”

Brzozowski has indicated that he will continue to work with the organization until his departure to ensure a seamless transition of duties and despite the demands of the post is appreciative of the many friendships he forged while at USAC.

“I have been very fortunate in my 33 years in motorsports that opportunities have presented themselves for me to maintain my involvement,” says Brzozowski. “The USAC post is one which certainly offered me a challenge and one which taught me many facets of the sport.”

Brzozowski expects to remain active in the USAC arena through his new involvement with Wilwood Disc Brakes, which is headquartered in Camarillo, Calif. “I’m looking forward to this new challenge and plan to remain in the Midwest,” he says.

--USAC--

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
2 Likes: jim goerge, Mud Packer
Seadog (Offline)
  #2 9/12/12 8:00 AM
Originally Posted by Danny Burton:
USAC Competition Director Dave Brzozowski has tendered his resignation following two years of service overseeing the National Racing Operations for the Speedway, Ind.-based organization.

Citing his need to direct his skiils in another direction after months of deliberation, his resignation, submitted August 31, becomes effective October 1.

“I am grateful to USAC for the opportunities extended me the past two years,” says Brzozowski, “but feel the time for me to move in another direction has arrived. This decision was not generated by another job opportunity, although I have been fortunate to secure another motorsports-related position which I will assume shortly.”

Brzozowski has indicated that he will continue to work with the organization until his departure to ensure a seamless transition of duties and despite the demands of the post is appreciative of the many friendships he forged while at USAC.

“I have been very fortunate in my 33 years in motorsports that opportunities have presented themselves for me to maintain my involvement,” says Brzozowski. “The USAC post is one which certainly offered me a challenge and one which taught me many facets of the sport.”

Brzozowski expects to remain active in the USAC arena through his new involvement with Wilwood Disc Brakes, which is headquartered in Camarillo, Calif. “I’m looking forward to this new challenge and plan to remain in the Midwest,” he says.

--USAC--
Casey Shuman tweeted that "the Original Shu" will be in Indy for a job interview next week. Hmmm...
13 Likes: AustinSprinter, Avon Open Wheel fan, billwill7, cmakin, cowboyhar69, IndyBound, jim goerge, Mud Packer, rclaridge, robert gatten, ronmil, tim brown
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #3 9/12/12 9:42 AM
No complaints with Dave. We were always treated fair and square. Good luck with your new adventure.
lilrim (Offline)
  #4 9/12/12 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
Casey Shuman tweeted that "the Original Shu" will be in Indy for a job interview next week. Hmmm...
Heard POWERI is migrating east...

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: AustinSprinter, IndyBound, midget96, mowerman, Mud Packer
opendirt63 (Offline)
  #5 9/12/12 11:45 AM
Dave was fair and had no favorites. I think a real loss for usac

Posted via Mobile Device
Revolution Racing (Offline)
  #6 9/12/12 11:49 AM
One of the good guys for sure. Wilwood just SCORED.
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #7 9/12/12 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by lilrim:
Heard POWERI is migrating east...

Posted via Mobile Device
Hopefully Ohio. Plenty of really nice dirt tracks in this state. Skies the limit.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #8 9/12/12 8:31 PM
Where's Bill Carey? As for Ronnie Shuman, he needs to remember this,"Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice, shame on me."
racer5c (Offline)
  #9 9/12/12 8:54 PM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
the original Shu? that would be Billy Shuman
rimrider69 (Offline)
  #10 9/12/12 8:57 PM
fair. that probly why he left!