IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jadirtguy (Offline)
  #1 7/16/12 7:24 PM
Signed up today for USAC Live streaming video, but nothing from Kokomo yet. Is anyone having any luck accessing this broadcast?

Thanks...JA
dirt330 (Offline)
  #2 7/16/12 7:34 PM
can you watch all of ISW live for $25.00 ?
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #3 7/16/12 7:44 PM
There is no live feed. On demand next day only.

Posted via Mobile Device
jadirtguy (Offline)
  #4 7/16/12 7:48 PM
That's what I was hoping. So far, it looks like I wasted $25. I can't seem to get any live stream no matter what I do. Does anyone know if they're even broadcasting Kokomo tonite?
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #5 7/16/12 8:01 PM
There is no live feed. You can watch gas city and lawrenceburg entire show from usac website. Kokomo should be available by tomorrow morning. Just depends on Deans upload speed.

Posted via Mobile Device
jadirtguy (Offline)
  #6 7/16/12 8:18 PM
Thanks for setting me straight. Just because it says, "USAC LIVE" on the USAC homepage, I stupidly assumed that I was paying $25 for live streaming video. My bad, I guess...for forgetting how tricky dealing with USAC can be...
4 Likes: dirt330, Eric C, spicoli, turn4
miledirt (Offline)
  #7 7/18/12 11:53 AM
Wow... glad I found this post. I was about ready to purchase the $25 deal for USAC LIVE ...

Which is actually USAC, NEXT DAY?
USAC Developmental (Offline)
  #8 7/18/12 2:06 PM
To avoid any confusion the events this month are on a tape delayed basis and are posted the following day on http://media.usacracing.com once the video is rendered and uploaded.

The $25 membership for July includes all AMSOIL Sprint Car and Mopar National Midgets races as well as the Ignite Midgets for select events.

The $25 monthly subscription fee for July will include one LIVE pay per view this month that will be announced next week.

If anyone has any questions on the new media initiative they can call USAC at 317-247-5151 ext 220.