IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #1 5/30/12 12:26 PM
Please keep Josh in your prayers, a car pulled out in front of him on his motorcycle. Will update as soon as possible.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
jim goerge (Offline)
  #2 5/30/12 12:56 PM
Jerry will say a prayer for Josh and rest of family now
Sausage (Offline)
  #3 5/30/12 12:59 PM
Will certainly pray for Josh and the family.
Millsvideo
  #4 5/30/12 1:10 PM
All that are reading this, I just spoke to Jerry from Josh's hospital room and he wanted me to tell you that his injuries are not life threatening. Josh hit the pavement and thus, has quite a bit of road rash, and his back is hurting him some. Fortunately, he did not hit his head. As I was speaking to Jerry, Josh was laughing in the background from the morphine he was on. The doctors are looking at the x-rays and deciding if further precautions need to be taken, but it looks like Josh is going to be okay. He is just going to be sore and beat up for a while. Thank heavens for that.

I am sure Jerry will update you all when he gets back to the computer. The Spencer family is grateful for your thoughts and prayers.

Dean Mills
79 Likes: 767, Al Pierce, apexonephoto, AustinSprinter, babcock14d, bandres21, BAsprintcar, Beer Goggles, bigvee, bobO, Bobv, BrandonT30, BrentTFunk, burris7555, chris jockish, cmakin, CRA91, Dannypollock24, DANO34, Dave Rudisell, Dblchkrs, dickster, dirtfan24, dirtnonwingfan, Downey44, ffrid, Fred Zirzow, groove grabber, gtownplowboy, IndyBound, interpreter66, Isaac Chapple Racing, Jackslash.com, JCC, Jerry Spencer, jerrydt, jim goerge, jjsprt92, JON'S MOM, kawkaw2, koolaid89, Koonzee, Lincoln Chapple, martz32, MickeyD, miwingless, mod4s, Mud Packer, openwheelKT, otgracing17, Pat O'Connor Fan, Pine, PIT CART, Pushtruck, R A K, racefan1, racefan20, racegal, RacinBabe, racingirl, RadRacer, rapid robert, short track scott, SHORTBUS, speed bump, Speedracer, Speedwrench, sprintcar#31, SteveD, STIDA.com, TeamCGR, Texan, TQ97, VSneader2, Vukie
Dblchkrs (Offline)
  #5 5/30/12 1:14 PM
Grateful to hear that the injuries are no worse than that! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Brian Hodde
Chief Starter
Lincoln Park Speedway
Bloomington Speedway
Kokomo Speedway
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #6 5/30/12 1:14 PM
Get well buddy!!

Posted via Mobile Device
dshort36 (Offline)
  #7 5/30/12 1:28 PM
in our thoughts and prayers short racing
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #8 5/30/12 1:28 PM
Hang in there Josh... The next Post from Dad needs to say you are done with Motorcycles... Crazy Sprint Car Driver is a good enough title..

The Gulick's..
12 Likes: BrandonT30, Dalton Dietrich, DANO34, IndyBound, Jerry Spencer, jerrydt, mowerman, racegal, RacinBabe, racingirl, smith19
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #9 5/30/12 1:58 PM
Get well soon Josh! The good lord was definitely watching down on you!
DICNJAN (Offline)
  #10 5/30/12 2:05 PM
thoughts and prayers coming your way
them 2 wheel things scare me
dick & jan