IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Paul Kuyawa (Offline)
  #1 5/10/12 10:31 AM
Now that we figured out how to get to all four days of the Little 500 we need your help. Wednesday is covered with the Must See race at Anderson. After spending the night in the fabulous Ford Focus Hotel we need something to do Thursday after pole qualifying. Friday is covered with a quick trip to Gas City. Saturday is the biggie. Are there any sprint car or midget shows reasonably close to Anderson on Thursday? Or what does everyone do following qualifying for the Little on Thursday.
Keep it clean my daughter comes to the races. It is incredible how nice and freindly everyone is when we get to Indiana. Thanks for making a couple cheesheads feel at home.

Paul and Dana Kuyawa
High Groove Media Service
Kenosha, WI
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #2 5/10/12 10:37 AM
Go to The Terre Haute Action Track for the USAC Sprints Hulman Classic...You will be very glad you did.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
6 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, jim goerge, koolaid89, short track scott, terrehautian
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #3 5/10/12 10:37 AM
Head to Terre Haute Thursday night for the Hulman Classic.
4 Likes: cowboyhar69, jim goerge, terrehautian
Great Scott (Offline)
  #4 5/10/12 10:41 AM
USAC Sprints at THAT!
3 Likes: cowboyhar69, jim goerge, terrehautian
cowboyhar69 (Offline)
  #5 5/10/12 11:55 AM
Prices and starting time.

http://www.terrehauteactiontrack.net/

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #6 5/10/12 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69:
Prices and starting time.

http://www.terrehauteactiontrack.net/

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

Can you figure out how much it will cost to drive a "Ford Focus Hotel" to Terre Haute from Anderson,and how long it will take to get there too??
Paul Kuyawa (Offline)
  #7 5/10/12 1:23 PM
I tried to get the little guy inside mapquest that normally would give me the info but upon learning that I was so cheap as to stay in and drive the Ford Focus Hotel that I'd have to figure it out myself then the little guy flipped me off and mooned me.
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #8 5/10/12 9:29 PM
I live in Anderson. Terre haute is about 1:45 min from the Anderson speedway.... Very easy drive... Well worth it also. My favorite track.... Hope to see u at the races

Posted via Mobile Device
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #9 5/10/12 10:32 PM
Do the Hoosier Hundred on Friday.
ISF (Offline)
  #10 5/11/12 10:24 AM
Real good advice racephoto1 regarding the Hoosier Hundred on Friday night!

A great Memorial Day Weekend itinerary: THAT on Thursday, Hoosier Hundred on Friday and Little 500 on Saturday! Very diverse and as good as it gets!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.