IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jill (Offline)
  #1 7/1/11 12:30 PM
Please join us Sunday for a great night of RACING and FIREWORKS!!!

Omni Source Sprint Cars, Street Stocks, Thunder Cars, UMP Modifieds and a great fireworks display!

We will be starting one hour later then normal due to it being a holiday on Monday and to give folks who might want to come from Terre Haute time to make it.

Pit Gate open at 3:00
Grandstands 4:00

General Admission $15.00, kids age 10 and under free with a paying adult.
Pit Pass $25

Hotlaps/Qualifying at 6:45 with racing to follow.

For more info please visit our website at www.kokomospeedway.net
5 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, K9Racer, mowerman, racegal, SteveD
Speedracer (Offline)
  #2 7/1/11 1:50 PM
Features or Fireworks first?
Posted via Mobile Device
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #3 7/1/11 3:22 PM
Prolly depends on the timing of things. May be done racing by the time its dark enough for fireworks. See ya there!!
dkdorkboy (Online)
  #4 7/1/11 3:23 PM
Hot laps or fireworks first.:2:
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #5 7/1/11 4:00 PM
I plan to do the THAT/Kokomo double. Plan to take my 20 month old little boy and do the infield at THAT so he can run around and watch ra-cars (his favorite word since there are all kinds of racecar things around the house). Then home so dad can head north to Kokomo (he's not quite ready to sit for a long period of time in the grandstands).
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #6 7/2/11 9:45 AM
Originally Posted by openwheelKT:
I plan to do the THAT/Kokomo double. Plan to take my 20 month old little boy and do the infield at THAT so he can run around and watch ra-cars (his favorite word since there are all kinds of racecar things around the house). Then home so dad can head north to Kokomo (he's not quite ready to sit for a long period of time in the grandstands).
Another new race fan! Hope the little guy has fun running the infield.
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #7 7/2/11 10:29 AM
A huge thanks from all of us heading up after Terre Haute!!! This is very good promoting and we really appreciate it. I might even have time for a steak dinner now!!
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #8 7/3/11 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by Jill:
Please join us Sunday for a great night of RACING and FIREWORKS!!!

Omni Source Sprint Cars, Street Stocks, Thunder Cars, UMP Modifieds and a great fireworks display!

We will be starting one hour later then normal due to it being a holiday on Monday and to give folks who might want to come from Terre Haute time to make it.

Pit Gate open at 3:00
Grandstands 4:00

General Admission $15.00, kids age 10 and under free with a paying adult.
Pit Pass $25

Hotlaps/Qualifying at 6:45 with racing to follow.

For more info please visit our website at www.kokomospeedway.net
We are thinking about trying to make it up there for the first time tomorrow. Just a couple of questions. It is quite a ways up there from where we live. We were thinking about sleeping in the van overnight and driving home in the morning. Is there an area in the parking lot that allows it? What is the best way to get up there from the Vincennes area? Any info you could give would be appreciated.