IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 5/13/11 1:30 AM
The NEW Jackslash.com is up and running racefans!

Catch episodes one and two of our new TV show "Flip the Switch."

Watch racing highlights from the thrilling Kokomo Speedway opener from last Sunday.

See what Robin Miller has to say about Bubby Jones, Bill Vukovich, himself, and Gary Patterson.

Watch Follow the Corn full movie, race highlights, driver profiles, behind the scenes footage, and more!

It's all inside the NEW Jackslash.com!

Check it out now!
21 Likes: bighd0522, Charles Nungester, cmakin, ColoradoFan, dberrio, Dirtfan, dirtfan24, Fred Zirzow, jarvis, JCC, jerrydt, Jimmydiesel, JON'S MOM, KOP, PAW, Russell Ficklin, SHORTBUS, TeamCGR, The Old Coyote, Will Shunk
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #2 5/13/11 9:47 AM
Flip the Switch TV episodes one and two, Bloomington KISS, Lawrenceburg, and Kokomo Highlights and more are now available on the NEW Jackslash.com!
agar (Offline)
  #3 5/13/11 10:08 AM
signed up this morning best 16 cents a day I will spend this year
j_vennard54
  #4 5/13/11 10:20 AM
Premium membership.. engage! Thanks bro, love the work..
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #5 5/13/11 12:13 PM
signed up and watched the first two episodes of flip the switch, awesome show great job
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #6 5/13/11 1:19 PM
Glad to hear everyone enjoys the new site so far.

This is only the beginning!

Thanks again for your support.
  #7 5/13/11 4:00 PM
are all of the highlight videos going to be run through vimeo because my computer has a hard time playing vimeo videos?
jerrydt (Offline)
  #8 5/13/11 4:19 PM
Originally Posted by zlm95:
are all of the highlight videos going to be run through vimeo because my computer has a hard time playing vimeo videos?
I have the same problem.
zlm95 (Offline)
  #9 5/13/11 4:27 PM
Originally Posted by jerrydt:
I have the same problem.
yeah its wierd....my computer has no problem with youtube but it just is really slow with vimeo for some reason. i really hope most of the videos won't be vimeo.
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #10 5/13/11 4:47 PM
the only video on the site that is vimeo based is the follow the corn trailer on the follow the corn page.

Make sure and download the latest adobe flash player.
Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: jerrydt, zlm95