IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
smiley56 (Offline)
  #1 4/12/11 9:13 PM
how is usac going to monitor the midget rpm limits?
do we need to buy anything from usac to put on our ignition to run the indiana midget speedweek? i tried this post on usac's website and did not get a reply. thought i'd try here. buckwalter racing
finishline
  #2 4/13/11 8:24 AM
usac web site is a ghost town, try calling their office 317-247 5151
Ray3 (Offline)
  #3 4/13/11 8:52 AM
Originally Posted by smiley56:
how is usac going to monitor the midget rpm limits?
do we need to buy anything from usac to put on our ignition to run the indiana midget speedweek? i tried this post on usac's website and did not get a reply. thought i'd try here. buckwalter racing
I would hope that they would have this perfected by now. Since they have a couple races in on the West Coast, how did they do it out there? Also, they did put a bulletin out on this. http://www.usacracing.com/assets/fil...mation_RPM.pdf
Heromaker (Offline)
  #4 4/13/11 9:07 AM
In California they are not enforcing the RPM rule... It s a national rule...
Posted via Mobile Device
daveb USAC (Offline)
  #5 4/13/11 9:53 AM
I have posted response to RPM question in USAC Forum, and will do my best to monitor and answer anything I can at that site. I have never followed this site but I see at times can be useful tool. So as time permits will check and answer anything that I can, I do believe communication is the key to everything. I know we still have work to do in this area but we are working hard to improve. Thanks Dave Brzozowski
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Haulerin2deep, Revolution Racing