IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
duel (Offline)
  #1 3/12/11 9:10 PM
Ventura is live again with VRA sprints tonight. looks like all shows at Ventura may be streamed this year.
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #2 3/12/11 9:45 PM
Anyone know if Perris will be streamed tonight.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #3 3/12/11 9:55 PM
Scott was on here and said they were working on the stream not sure if its up or not. I would say No because there has been nothing said.
duel (Offline)
  #4 3/12/11 11:11 PM
28 plus sprints. good lookin track. feature up next!
harms52 (Offline)
  #5 3/12/11 11:42 PM
Pine (Offline)
  #6 3/13/11 1:43 AM
That was a long red flag, was everybody alright...
ISF (Offline)
  #7 3/13/11 2:12 AM
The announcer who interviewed all the feature winners, among others, said right before signing off that thoughts and prayer went out to Rick Hendrix, the driver injured on the backstretch. Hope he's OK.

That was a great sprint car feature, too bad for the injury and the long red flag.

Will Ventura be streaming every Saturday night this season? I hope so, that is one racy little track.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
2 Likes: IndyBound, Pine
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #8 3/13/11 11:35 AM
SO thankful for Ventura streaming... I only caught the second half of the A main, but it still made my day. Hope it's streamed next week as well after the announcement of Stanbrough coming out next week...
raceway video
  #9 3/13/11 3:55 PM
Originally Posted by koolaid89:
Hope it's streamed next week as well after the announcement of Stanbrough coming out next week...
Ventura has been streaming live video for the last 2 seasons
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #10 3/13/11 6:36 PM
Originally Posted by raceway video:
Ventura has been streaming live video for the last 2 seasons
Excellent! Thank you for the great feed and camera work!