IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #1 2/20/11 1:19 PM
1999 Ford E-350 van good condition . 177k mile's , can E-mail more pic's , possible delivery to Indy area . Blue book's for right at $2,400 , I will take $1,500 CASH PLUS some sprint part's I need as partial trade . Great van for work/biz / racing...I am going to "switch" to a Suburban this year so I will not need this van is why I am considering getting rid of it. SPRINT PART'S NEEDED...1 dir mount front wheel with BL and cover , bird cage's , wing slider set-up With valve/cylinder/line's and all , 27 gallon fuel tank shell with top/cap ( I have a bladder ),also need bumper's and nerf's ( for stealth car) , ps pump , fuel pump....OR I am needing some engine part's , 23 deg head's of some kind, Injection , cam/lift's ,working mag.... E-mail sprintman_2001@yahoo.com Let's talk...
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #2 2/21/11 5:19 PM
part's needed....27 gallon fuel tank (shell ,top with cap) I have a bladder....1 front dir mount front wheel with BL and cover , bird cage's , wing slider set-up with valve /lines cylinder and all.. , hood/nose for Stealth , bumper's/nerf's for Stealth , PS pumpn , Fuel pump , 23deg cyl head's /injection/good working mag ....
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #3 2/22/11 2:18 AM
UPDATED LIST OF WHAT I NEED......hood/nose for my Stealth car , 23 deg aluminum head's , injection with stack's and filter's , roller cam/lifter's , working mag , bird cage's I WILL TAKE NO LESS THAN $1,300 CASH PLUS SOME PART'S I need . Van Blue book's for right around $2,400....Glad to E-mail pic's for you...Send some pic's of part's you have to offer to sprintman_2001@yahoo.com CAn deliver to the Indy area if a deal is made THIS WEEK....
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #4 2/23/11 11:28 PM
Any taker's ?! $1,000 CASH plus part's I need....hood/nose for my Stealth car , 23 deg aluminum head's , injection with stack's and filter's , roller cam/lifter's , working mag , bird cage's I WILL TAKE NO LESS THAN $1,000 CASH PLUS SOME PART'S I need . Van Blue book's for right around $2,400....Glad to E-mail pic's for you...Send some pic's of part's you have to offer to sprintman_2001@yahoo.com Possible delivery to the Indy area....
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #5 2/26/11 2:22 AM
OK HOW BOUT $800 cash plus part's for a total of $2,000....
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #6 2/26/11 3:48 PM
Holler and let me know what you have ! Engine part's ?
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #7 2/27/11 2:12 PM
I will meet half way for delivery at a reasonable distance (I will drive approx 2 hrs.) located in Southern IL . 62966
sprintman01 (Offline)
  #8 2/27/11 5:04 PM
I MAY consider less cash and more part's..as long as I can get a total of $2,000 or more for the van . Mostly looking for a 27 gal fuel tank shell/top/cap(I have a bladder) and bird cage's PLUS engine part's...