IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ekohl23 (Offline)
  #1 2/9/11 10:31 PM
I heard Daron was trying to come up with the money to head to Florida and run the full USAC schedule this year but his name is off the list of drivers heading to Florida. His name was on the list last week. Anyone have any inside information if he is still planning on going or what he is doing? Thanks in advance
R&B (Offline)
  #2 2/11/11 9:39 AM
Daron called me sunday and asked if Truckers could fix his door on the trailer before he left for Florida. He then called Monday and said that the Company he was pushing snow for threw a shoe of him being gone if they got a snow since he was a manager for his area and said he wont be making the Trip south. What a Driver Real fun to Watch. Roger
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #3 2/11/11 11:32 AM
I bet he is even fun to watch plow snow. Probably sideways, throwing rooster tails.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
Relentless Racing (Offline)
  #4 2/11/11 11:34 AM
Well the main reason is i cant afford it right now, i would rather race as much of the season in my back yard than tow to Florida and spend the money that i could get more racing from here, snow plowing is important but not why i'm staying home. I'd choose racing over work any day TRUST ME. Everyone who's been to Florida knows the cost, i just dont have the money to burn.
10 Likes: Barney, Bruce Harrison, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, Joey Woods, mowerman, mtek56, petey
cmcooper2 (Offline)
  #5 2/11/11 12:24 PM
We look forward to seeing you run throughout the midwest this season DC!!
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #6 2/11/11 6:32 PM
Love the honesty DC. Lookin forward to watching your runs this season
Posted via Mobile Device
dirtnonwingfan (Online)
  #7 2/11/11 9:34 PM
We look forward to seeing you again for as many races as possible. Sure don't blame you for not going south. Makes perfect sense.

Frank Daigh
9racing (Offline)
  #8 2/12/11 4:14 AM
well hells bells bud, ida gladly worked your piece for you to go... for free.. i got a lil experience in that job field.. either way, ill bet you still figure a way to get that plow truck up against the icy cushion.. i know i do..