IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #1 6/16/10 9:22 PM
I'm having trouble deciding where to go Saturday night. Paragon is about 100 miles closer than Lawrenceburg, but facing the sun at Paragon is a big negative. I like the facility and I'm always treated well at Lawrenceburg, plus both midgets and sprints are on the card. Just wondering where most of the IOWers are going. How about a little input to help me make this monumental decision.

Ron Miller
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #2 6/16/10 9:31 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
I'm having trouble deciding where to go Saturday night. Paragon is about 100 miles closer than Lawrenceburg, but facing the sun at Paragon is a big negative. I like the facility and I'm always treated well at Lawrenceburg, plus both midgets and sprints are on the card. Just wondering where most of the IOWers are going. How about a little input to help me make this monumental decision.
We haven't made up our mind yet either. Probably won't decide until Saturday morning, never been to Paragon so it would be cool to see it since we are already at Bloomington Friday night.
Supermod (Offline)
  #3 6/16/10 10:07 PM
Wait til the last possible minute, then let the weather make the decision. Best forcast wins!

later,

Bob Mays
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 6/16/10 10:12 PM
Ron..........No decision to be made........Paragon all the way!!!!!!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #5 6/16/10 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Ron Its the Chuck Amati Classic gotta go to it
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 6/17/10 12:21 AM
Ron,

You can't lose no matter which one you pick. I think they will both be good shows. Enjoy the races.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
cleatziff (Offline)
  #7 6/17/10 1:22 AM
I am in the same boat as well. I can't decide!!!!
Z-man (Offline)
  #8 6/17/10 3:21 AM
Weather shouldn't be an issue.with 90 degrees
In the forecast heard talk about a misting station at the burg. Somethind
like that could be a show of its own.
Posted via Mobile Device
wolfracer69 (Offline)
  #9 6/17/10 3:33 AM
they are talking about rain on sat but i hope not
  #10 6/17/10 5:34 AM
Easy one Paragon.

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK