IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
aceflyer09 (Offline)
  #1 5/19/10 10:44 AM
Randy Hannagan's 2010 season has begun with a lot of "racers luck" so to speak while running well most nights, there always seems to keep the Hurricane out of victory lane. Randy will be back in his own car this weekend at Attica and hopes to visit victory lane.
SteveD (Offline)
  #2 5/19/10 10:57 AM
I was at Knoxville Randys first trip, he set fast time.
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #3 5/19/10 11:04 AM
He also, is a San Jose native....career dating back to Ole' hibanked asphalt San Jose Spdway days on Tully Road...eastside!!...........
  #4 5/19/10 11:07 AM
hope he does well @ attica....and is hoping the San Jose Sharks hockey team doesn't bring him down with the way they are playing right now

Go Hurricane !
Ken Bonnema (Offline)
  #5 5/19/10 11:45 AM
I don't remember Randy running the pavement track. It might have been just before his time but perhaps he ran a Go-Kart there. He did win the Championship (and most of the races) his rookie year at the now defunct Metcalf Raceway Park in an A Class Micro (1986?) then went on to race and win at the San Jose Fairgrounds and everywhere else.
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #6 5/19/10 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Ken Bonnema:
I don't remember Randy running the pavement track. It might have been just before his time but perhaps he ran a Go-Kart there. He did win the Championship (and most of the races) his rookie year at the now defunct Metcalf Raceway Park in an A Class Micro (1986?) then went on to race and win at the San Jose Fairgrounds and everywhere else.
He would have had to be running a kids division. He was born in 67 and I was born in 68 and the place closed when I was just a kid. I really miss that track. Regardless, best of luck Randy from another transplanted San Jose native.
Duane Hancock (Offline)
  #7 5/19/10 12:18 PM
Originally Posted by aceflyer09:
Randy Hannagan's 2010 season has begun with a lot of "racers luck" so to speak while running well most nights, there always seems to keep the Hurricane out of victory lane. Randy will be back in his own car this weekend at Attica and hopes to visit victory lane.
How about I96 on Saturday??
Kevracer58 (Offline)
  #8 5/19/10 12:44 PM
"Luck is where opportunity meets preparation" Seneca