IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #1 5/18/10 9:54 AM
Lawrenceburg Speedway is very proud to have BIG money shows the next few weeks for the Sprints!!!
This Saturday May 22nd KISS $2500 to win
May 29th-MSCS $2000 to win
June 5th-$1500 to win
June 12th-Mel Johnson Classic-$2500 to win-$400 to start
I am very proud to offer this kind of money to our racers!! with continued support from the sprint teams these numbers will continue to grow.
Thanks, Dave Rudisell
racefan20 (Offline)
  #2 5/18/10 11:09 AM
Dave I hate to ***** here but do you have to put up an advertising post every single day?? You were pimping next Saturdays race on Sunday for God's sake. Looking back you average about 1 ad message per day. I understand that you bought an ad and therefore get more leeway but dude you are wearing me out.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
hoosier sprinter (Offline)
  #3 5/18/10 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Dave I hate to ***** here but do you have to put up an advertising post every single day?? You were pimping next Saturdays race on Sunday for God's sake. Looking back you average about 1 ad message per day. I understand that you bought an ad and therefore get more leeway but dude you are wearing me out.
I'll second that!
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #4 5/18/10 11:19 AM
Crazy idea: don't read them...the logic bus must have missed a stop, or two.

Looking forward to the KISS race Dave, keep up the good work!
AP64 (Offline)
  #5 5/18/10 11:46 AM
Your doing a great job Dave, keep it up.
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #6 5/18/10 12:09 PM
Yea Dave, Did I miss something? Your showing 4 payouts
Besides racefan20 must use that picture for a reason
Pine (Offline)
  #7 5/18/10 12:22 PM
Hoov, its called PROMOTING...unlike the HARF promoter of the year....
racefan20 (Offline)
  #8 5/18/10 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
Hoov, its called PROMOTING...unlike the HARF promoter of the year....
Hey Pine, last time I was there that HARF promoter of the year had an awful lot of butts in his seats so i think he must be doing a pretty good job. Have you been there yet?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #9 5/18/10 1:42 PM
Keep posting away, Dave. I dont get to Lawrenceburg all that much every year,but I dont mind your promotional ads one bit. How many other promoters post here and say that if you dont come to my track,at least go to one of the other ones running?

"If I were doing my job properly,I was ensuring a living for a number of people including myself"-Kym Bonython "Ladies Legs & Lemonade"
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #10 5/18/10 1:57 PM
Hey Pine, last time I was there that HARF promoter of the year had an awful lot of butts in his seats so i think he must be doing a pretty good job. Have you been there yet?
Why does that happen? PROMOTING! and running a efficient show! Last week was pure perfection at the burg 27 cars, 4 heats, a consi an a super fast feature! to the pimp and his pimpets

Charles Nungester