IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 4/19/10 9:27 PM
Lawrenceburg Speedway Highlights are up from Saturday night's awesome USAC Sprint event!

Thanks to Dave and Kim Rudisell from Lawrenceburg Speedway and Chuy from SpeedServicellc.com for all of their help and support!

http://www.jackslash.com/2010/04/20/...ghts-04-17-10/
4 Likes: Bruce Harrison, Hclarke, JEFFSTOY
JBallou (Offline)
  #2 4/19/10 9:48 PM
Nice job Buckley! Thanks John
jerseysprintnut (Offline)
  #3 4/19/10 10:02 PM
good stuff. With the good Quality video, I could almost see Pine sitting on the wrong side of the fence!!!LOL

Later, JERSEY
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #4 4/20/10 8:02 AM
Great job again!!!, Thanks, Dave and Kim
Tim Thomas (Offline)
  #5 4/20/10 2:21 PM
TandSRacingPhotos.com.....you need pictures we have them
at Lawrenceburg speedway. Please check our website for pictures
you will enjoy . We have a booth at the track in the pits til 6pm and
then we are at the grandstands near the concession stands up front
come visit us !!!!

Shari and Tim Thomas , Lawrenceburg Track Official Photographers
Hclarke (Offline)
  #6 4/20/10 4:14 PM
Originally Posted by Jackslash.com:
Lawrenceburg Speedway Highlights are up from Saturday night's awesome USAC Sprint event!

Thanks to Dave and Kim Rudisell from Lawrenceburg Speedway and Chuy from SpeedServicellc.com for all of their help and support!

http://www.jackslash.com/2010/04/20/...ghts-04-17-10/
Nothing but great reports on the track this weekend.

Thank you Dave and Kim for allowing the main to be streamed out! I'm going to have to make a return trip to Lawrenceburg. My last trip was July 9th (my birthday) and I saw Henry and then Cory take a bite out of an infield tire. My first night at the "burg" and we were there until O'dark thirty tearing down cars.
cmakin (Offline)
  #7 4/20/10 4:31 PM
Originally Posted by Hclarke:
Nothing but great reports on the track this weekend.

Thank you Dave and Kim for allowing the main to be streamed out! I'm going to have to make a return trip to Lawrenceburg. My last trip was July 9th (my birthday) and I saw Henry and then Cory take a bite out of an infield tire. My first night at the "burg" and we were there until O'dark thirty tearing down cars.
Oh, wait. I bet I have a picture. . . .

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
groove grabber (Offline)
  #8 4/20/10 4:33 PM
u gotta love the traditional infield view, I wish all videos were taken from there, it just seems to add so much and allows the viewer to see the hustlin that goes on. Great Job Buck and how bout Ballou, now thats impressive!

Shane Cockrum