IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SPD 37 (Offline)
  #1 4/4/10 7:49 PM
Just read where Twin Cities is now paying $250 to start for sprint cars on April 9th, 2010 and not $150...Also pays $2010 to win!

Good job Mason Fleetwood! and Indiana Stone Works and Don Short for their sponsorship of this race!!

SPD 37
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #2 4/4/10 8:48 PM
Originally Posted by SPD 37:
Just read where Twin Cities is now paying $250 to start for sprint cars on April 9th, 2010 and not $150...Also pays $2010 to win!

Good job Mason Fleetwood! and Indiana Stone Works and Don Short for their sponsorship of this race!!

SPD 37

I really applaud this. Good to see a track promoter give back to the ones who are putting on the show. I love it!
old timer (Offline)
  #3 4/4/10 9:05 PM
Good to see,I believe they could run sprint cars on alot of Fri nites and draw real good and for sure a big crowd. Just a thought!
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #4 4/4/10 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by old timer:
Good to see,I believe they could run sprint cars on alot of Fri nites and draw real good and for sure a big crowd. Just a thought!
Just a thought here!!....If it aint broke....don't mess with it!!....also not thinkin about runin against ***'ton!!...also bein centrally located on Fri's!!.............