IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #1 4/3/10 9:41 PM
I just got off the phone with jack hewitt and he wants to help save eldora! How many race fans would like to see jack be the gm at eldora? I thank he would do a good job! And get the track in good shape! Please this is for real! Lets all tell tony what you think! Thanks duke
12 Likes: billwill7, buck2, bullring, D.O., duel, GregD, MickeyD, Russ, Shawn Harper, speed bump, sprnt12
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #2 4/3/10 9:52 PM
I'm for it. We know he would give it 100 % plus just like he
did with his driving.
Speedwrench (Offline)
  #3 4/3/10 10:32 PM
Sounds great but i'm not sure this will fly. Jack would probably want to turn it into a race track and I get the impression that Tony want the place to be Bristol north.
2 Likes: 64chevy, Need For Speed
fishnman (Offline)
  #4 4/4/10 1:17 AM
Sounds great to me! Jack Hewitt up by the wall on the highside .............. in a water truck!!!! Probably be some of the best shows the big E has had in a long while
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #5 4/4/10 4:08 AM
If given the ability to hire and fire , fine. If not, a waste of time.
short track scott (Offline)
  #6 4/4/10 6:48 AM
I want this to happen!

I don't get to Eldora much in the summer because of my own stuff going, so the early and late stuff is usually what I go to. I was loading up to go when I found the news about Friday, and then Saturday a bit later.

I don't honestly believe Tony wants to pave it (just buy Winchester!) But I do feel the people currently working it are strangling the history of the place! In my opinion the place needs some new (or maybe OLDER) ideas in track prep.

Jack Hewitt-Good for Eldora!
Posted via Mobile Device
outsider
  #7 4/4/10 7:32 AM
I'd love it but this may haunt him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC0_usnYk7s
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #8 4/4/10 7:48 AM
Jack is no bull*hitter, and everyone knows that. He is what Eldora needs, someone who will tell you the truth, good or bad. Right now they don't tell you anything .
dustnmyeye
  #9 4/4/10 8:44 AM
maybe jack has the keys to the water truck
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #10 4/4/10 10:29 AM
Do it hewitt!!!