IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #1 1/31/08 11:52 AM
Bill may kick my fanny for this, but here goes, anyway:
Bill has not had the best of luck for quite a while now. I'm sure there are many IOW folks who truly enjoy having this board available. Bill put a ton of work into this site, and continues to update it. That is expensive and and takes a lot of time.
I hope some of you IOWers will join me in making a donation. On the IOW homepage, in the narrow red block where you see the "Welcome ....(member name)", the bottom line contains 10 "go to" buttons. Fourth from the left is Donate. This will take you to the screen which accepts donations to IndianaOpenWheel.com, via PayPal. If you aren't already using PayPal, it is easy to sign up right there.
I sincerely hope that IOWers give my suggestion careful thought.
Dwight Shelton
  #2 1/31/08 12:25 PM
Thanks for the reminder---I think everyone should make a significant contribution to Bill and this site. A lot of us get a bunch of entertainment and an occasional bit of wisdom from this site!!:wink
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #3 1/31/08 5:35 PM
Amen, Steve. Great post!:applaud::thumb
miledirt (Offline)
  #4 1/31/08 6:29 PM
Done...

Though "miledirt" isn't an Indiana boy, I appreciate and visit IndianaOpenWheel.com often.

Thanks for all the work and time you put into this Bill.

Maybe we can have some kind of get together this summer at an open wheel show on the Illinois or Missouri side, otherwise I'm sure I'll make a few treks to Terre Haute and Haubstadt
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #5 1/31/08 7:33 PM
Guys... I appreciate your generosity!! Thanks for being a part of IOW.

BTW... Steve.... when I see you again... it is buttkickin' time. :O::wink

Thanks again fellas!

Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #6 1/31/08 9:16 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
BTW... Steve.... when I see you again... it is buttkickin' time. :O::wink
Hey Bill, "buttkickin' time" notwithstanding, Grandma Kim wants to offer a tiny bit of advice: next time you and Brian start a business, I would suggest that you guys do not use the name of any kind of weather in the business name.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #7 1/31/08 9:22 PM
VERY GOOD POINT!!! I didn't even think of that!

It is all Brian's fault... he picked the name.

interpreter66 (Offline)
  #8 1/31/08 10:37 PM
bill thanks for all you do ,it's time for a run of good luck for you:thumb
being in florida this site keeps me up todate with what's going on and i get to laugh my a$$ off sometimes:rolling also get to learn somethings on here some good some bad

DONE
Joe Snyder (Offline)
  #9 1/31/08 10:46 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
It is all Brian's fault... he picked the name.
Bill,

F-N drivers!!!! LOL
racinstacie (Offline)
  #10 2/1/08 10:49 AM
Thanks Bill! Your efforts are appreciated and thanks Pat O'Conner Fan for reminding us about the donation option. (never on the home page)