IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #1 1/25/08 4:14 PM
Has anyone seen the 2008 schedule for these tracks or know when they will be released?
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #2 1/25/08 4:21 PM
Originally Posted by smbpreformance:
Has anyone seen the 2008 schedule for these tracks or know when they will be released?
Waynefield's website still doesn't have it yet. Moler, I can't even get on their website. I guess we have to wait a little longer.
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #3 1/25/08 4:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Waynefield's website still doesn't have it yet. Moler, I can't even get on their website. I guess we have to wait a little longer.
I also checked both websites and it looks like Moler moved their site to

http://www.molerracewayparkonline.com/
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #4 1/25/08 4:31 PM
I also checked both websites and it looks like Moler moved their site to

http://www.molerracewayparkonline.com/
Thanks Sean.
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #5 1/25/08 4:35 PM
Sean, the word I got was that Greg Shobe, owner of the track, has taken over the promotion of it and will retain the same classes as last year. Although no schedule as of yet that means traditional sprints.:applaud: Maybe Tom Jennings has more accurate info.
smbpreformance (Offline)
  #6 1/25/08 4:38 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
Sean, the word I got was that Greg Shobe, owner of the track, has taken over the promotion of it and will retain the same classes as last year. Although no schedule as of yet that means traditional sprints.:applaud: Maybe Tom Jennings has more accurate info.
Is that at Waynesfield?
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #7 1/25/08 4:46 PM
Is that at Waynesfield?
Yes, sorry about that!:kookoo2::rolling:
itsanonwingthing (Offline)
  #8 1/25/08 5:01 PM
Moler Raceway Park currently has 1 Winged Sprint car race scheduled for '08, that being on Friday May 30th. $2,000 to win, $200 to start
Their schedule is on their Message Board, but not yet on their web site "Schedule" link. Other than the Wanged show, it's loaded with Stock Cars. I don't see them adding any more Sprint Shows, with Non Winged Sprints, I don't see them being able to run any and draw cars away from Indiana, and the Winged Sprints will be competing with Skyline, who is running a regular dose of Winged shows on Friday.

MOLER RACEWAY PARK
2059 HARKER WAITS RD. WILLIAMSBURG, OHIO Phone: (937) 444-6215
www.MOLERRACEWAYPARK.com

2008 TENTATIVE SCHEDULE
(Dates and/or classes subject to change)

SATURDAY MARCH 15th
OPEN PRACTICE ( 12 to 6 p.m. ) PITS $10, STANDS FREE

[B]MRP

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!