IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #1 11/6/09 11:12 PM
Sorry about the double post. I guess my laptop thought it was such good news it would post it twice.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mark and Jennifer Frechette are pleased to announce that Vincennes University will be continuing as the title sponsor for the Midwest TQ Racing League through the 2011 racing season.

The Frechette’s envisioned the MTQRL as a “New Era in Three Quarter Midget Racing” in the fall of 2008. A dedicated group of owners, drivers and sponsors, such as Vincennes University, teamed up to make the inaugural racing season a success both on and off the track.

With this announcement of their continuing sponsorship the MTQRL will now be known as the Midwest TQ Racing League presented by Vincennes University.

For more information on Vincennes University and the MTQRL please visit their websites at www.vinu.edu and www.mtqrl.com.
2 Likes: nowings4me, Uncle_Charlie
TQ29m (Offline)
  #2 11/7/09 12:02 AM
It is good news!!!!!! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Uncle_Charlie (Offline)
  #3 11/7/09 3:01 AM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
It is good news!!!!!! Bob
Food for Thought...

I think that V U should start a "Racing Officials" apprenticeship program that will train students to be like me.

Too Cool! Mini Me's. Think about it.
midgetracer (Offline)
  #4 11/23/09 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Uncle_Charlie:
Food for Thought...

I think that V U should start a "Racing Officials" apprenticeship program that will train students to be like me.

Too Cool! Mini Me's. Think about it.
That's scary Charlie!! LOL
nowings4me (Offline)
  #5 11/23/09 6:48 PM
During this time of Thanksgiving, let us as race fans be thankful for great and loyal sponsors like Vincennes University. During times like these, with all the news of tracks closing, and racing organizations struggling to keep their dream alive, we are very fortunate to have them on board with us for another year. All of our sponsors have done a fabulous job in supporting our racing. Let us never take them, our owners and drivers, or our fans for granted. Without any of them, we would be another statistic. I appreciate each and every one of them for helping me and my friends keep our dreams alive.
2 Likes: midgetracer, Uncle_Charlie